Throwback ummmm, Saturday?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemotor

My Member is Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey @Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal !!!!! Look what I found in my photos; you remember this back in the day bro?
IMG_9975.png

Man-that was such a good time… Hell half the fun we’re the weeks leading up to it, getting everything in order, dialing in the rides, piling all the camping gear up, bs’ing on 3diffs with the folks that were coming across the country for it.. just awesome.. Fireworks, cops, fire department, bro-the video is still on YT! Me and Kendall got together over some tasty beverages about a week after the recovery from it, and decided a complete revamping of that track layout was a must… ol’ Mr DeLima did up those decals when us NC Boys unveiled the new track on 3diffs lol… No shittin’; I was leaving work every day, and meeting Kendall out there, and we would work until midnight for about 3wks straight with one man on the skidsteer, and the other with a shovel until it was new money… man those were the days… I wanna say the black and white trugg on the decal was either Animal’s, or Kurt’s 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣 -I remember talking about yours, and if I wanted to be there for that bad! Hell I talked to ya on the phone for a few DURING!! 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back