How did everyone’s Saturday go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC1332

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave
Took the beast to my LHS they got a paved outdoor track safe to say their paint on the walls rub off pretty well lol kiddo had a blast watching the other guys race Indoors on the carpet

IMG_8125.jpeg

Took the beast to my LHS they got a paved outdoor track safe to say their paint on the walls rub off pretty well lol kiddo had a blast watching the other guys race Indoors on the carpet

View attachment 346575

Mine went pretty well!
Me and my two oldest went out front for some bashing. Then my 4 year old was wanting a turn so I helped him out in driving my big rock a good while. He just steered while I throttled for him. We had a blast with it.

It's always a lot of fun when your kids get involved and enjoy doing it together.

That's a sick Mojave btw!

Mine went pretty well!
Me and my two oldest went out front for some bashing. Then my 4 year old was wanting a turn so I helped him out in driving my big rock a good while. He just steered while I throttled for him. We had a blast with it.

It's always a lot of fun when your kids get involved and enjoy doing it together.

That's a sick Mojave btw!
My four year old can do the trigger well but she can’t steer lol and thanks thing is amazing

Back