Dashboard app

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like what?
It’s a arrma and I guess there is an app you put on your phone called dashboard from spectrum.

I would be surprised if anyone here actually uses that. It is for telemetry data, not for adjusting throttle or steering settings from what I understand - https://www.spektrumrc.com/spm-bs-dashboard.html

After putting it all together, with no additional sensors or modules, you’ll be able to use the transmitter’s Smart ESC compatibility to receive important telemetry data such as top speed, battery voltage, and more in real-time to your mobile device with the Spektrum Dashboard. Plus, you can also set up temperature and voltage warning alarms and enjoy new programming options.

I would be surprised if anyone here actually uses that.
I was going to say I don't know anyone who uses it. The bluetooth adapter is crap from what I've read. Most bashers don't use telemetry anyway. Temp gun and spektrum smart checker and programmer is what I use.
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.08.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.10.38 AM.png

I was going to say I don't know anyone who uses it. The bluetooth adapter is crap from what I've read. Most bashers don't use telemetry anyway. Temp gun and spektrum smart checker and programmer is what I use.
View attachment 308787View attachment 308788
Ditto. Beyond that, I use the settings in my RC6FG to adjust steering and throttle speed, expo, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back