Smoking hot eBay deals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Senton 6s
  11. Senton 3s
  12. Talion
  13. Talion EXB
  14. Typhon 3s
  15. Typhon 6s
  16. Infraction 4x4
Received this is outcast in terrible shape but for a low price. Believed the previous owner was a tweaker from the signs of all different hardware used. Welded up axles to sheet metal screws to finisher nails as cotter pins.
Nothing stated in sale as about fire damage, request more detailed photos before buying!! Lesson learned from this hot mess!

IMG_20240310_214505270.jpg

IMG_20240311_172728703.jpg

IMG_20240311_172741855.jpg

IMG_20240311_172832161.jpg

IMG_20240311_172846814.jpg

IMG_20240311_172924517_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240311_172934806.jpg

IMG_20240311_173112554.jpg

IMG_20240311_172704660.jpg

IMG_20240224_161156420.jpg

IMG_20240224_161015257.jpg

IMG_20240224_161030696.jpg

Received this is outcast in terrible shape but for a low price. Believed the previous owner was a tweaker from the signs of all different hardware used. Welded up axles to sheet metal screws to finisher nails as cotter pins.
Nothing stated in sale as about fire damage, request more detailed photos before buying!! Lesson learned from this hot mess!

View attachment 354076

View attachment 354077

View attachment 354078

View attachment 354079

View attachment 354080

View attachment 354081

View attachment 354082

View attachment 354083

View attachment 354084

View attachment 354085

View attachment 354086

View attachment 354087
Wow that's a keeper😉👍

View attachment 354076

View attachment 354077

View attachment 354078

View attachment 354079

View attachment 354080

View attachment 354081

View attachment 354082

View attachment 354083

View attachment 354084

View attachment 354085

View attachment 354086

View attachment 354087
Ouch! I've heard of customized, but that thing has been bastardized!! Poor "Outcast".. hope it gets well soon..:rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

Jenny's rc to the rescue!
Might need more than Jenny's 🤣🤣

View attachment 354076

View attachment 354077

View attachment 354078

View attachment 354079

View attachment 354080

View attachment 354081

View attachment 354082

View attachment 354083

View attachment 354084

View attachment 354085

View attachment 354086

View attachment 354087
Previous owner definitely not a tweaker, more like a Hacker🤣🤣

View attachment 354076

View attachment 354077

View attachment 354078

View attachment 354079

View attachment 354080

View attachment 354081

View attachment 354082

View attachment 354083

View attachment 354084

View attachment 354085

View attachment 354086

View attachment 354087
Yer, I've had the same experience buying used RCs on ebay. Twice actually. One I contacted the seller and he gave me a partial refund.

I wouldn't put up with that.... eBay will absolutely require him to refund you and usually the seller is too afraid to get bad feedback to even put up a fight. Bad feedback can cost a seller a higher percentage on EVERY sale if they are a regular merchant. Less frequent sellers pay a higher price anyway and won't be influenced as easily.

Might need more than Jenny's 🤣🤣

Previous owner definitely not a tweaker, more like a Hacker🤣🤣
More like a firefighter who always brought his RC to work.😄
That esc, those cables, those axles, 😳. WTF dis he do to get it in this condition?
What was on his ebay; MINT condition?😂

Bought quite a few RC's used on ebay. Worst I've had was a bend chassis and shock tower on a Typhon. It's good as new now. Most were dirty as hell.

Bought quite a few RC's used on ebay. Worst I've had was a bend chassis and shock tower on a Typhon. It's good as new now. Most were dirty as hell.
Yeah that's one thing I never understood,.it only takes a little bit to make a rig look presentable to a customer, and a clean looking rig will get more eyes on it .. selling something full of dirt is just wrong.shows what kind of person the seller is ..straight dirty. It's like selling clothes with stains ..🤷 I mean like they couldn't take them wash them then sell ? Dirty ass people these days ..I can imagine how there house looks like . piggies.puercos. stay away from them sellers.

I saw this one! I recall it was dirt cheap but also wondered why the ESC looked like it had caught on fire (or is that rubber sealant everywhere?)... Looks like it is going to take a bit of work.. Or... Just send it?

Send It Top Gear GIF by MotorTrend

Good luck on the resto!

Definitely don't think it was the original owner, shop of some sort? https://www.ebay.com/itm/404812441778

Last edited:
Yeah that's one thing I never understood,.it only takes a little bit to make a rig look presentable to a customer, and a clean looking rig will get more eyes on it .. selling something full of dirt is just wrong.shows what kind of person the seller is ..straight dirty. It's like selling clothes with stains ..🤷 I mean like they couldn't take them wash them then sell ? Dirty ass people these days ..I can imagine how there house looks like . piggies.puercos. stay away from them sellers.
Yea they're just lazy. You gonna bash the vehicle and not clean it. I hate dirty vehicles. On top of that, they list them to sell.

I have one rig that is in this condition, the thing is, some people just bash and never do anything to it but charge the batts. I used to be like this but I've gotten much better since with most of my rigs. The one Talion exb I received was in horrible condition, but I never cleaned it. for me, my TEXB is just a basher I can send as much as I want and not worry about breaking something that I would be able to sell. I have sent that thing 60 ft onto flat ground and nothing broke, It's my favorite rig for high-speed jumping as I can trust it to survive. I have never broken anything on it in the time I've had it, The only thing that has happened to it was the rear upper linkage bolt came out while I was speeding through a chisel-plowed field and I lost the axle. My K6EXBv1 is mint so it's my small jumping only wheelie monster.

Last edited:
I have one rig that is in this condition, the thing is, some people just bash and never do anything to it but charge the batts. I used to be like this but I've gotten much better since with most of my rigs. The one Talion exb I received was in horrible condition, but I never cleaned it. for me, my TEXB is just a basher I can send as much as I want and not worry about breaking something that I would be able to sell. I have sent that thing 60 ft onto flat ground and nothing broke, It's my favorite rig for high-speed jumping as I can trust it to survive. I have never broken anything on it in the time I've had it, The only thing that has happened to it was the rear upper linkage bolt came out while I was speeding through a chisel-plowed field and I lost the axle. My K6EXBv1 is mint so it's my small jumping only wheelie monster.
Yeah I get that .I'm not referring to how people keep their rigs at home .my comment is more for when people sell .. something clean in good looking order just gives the buyer confidence on what they buying.i don't care how good of deal something is besides free .if something looks like it's been beat up ,I'm not buying 🤷 .I do get that many bashers don't bother cleaning their rigs because they are just going to keep getting dirty .again thats a different subject..but when you sell .it should look appealing.🤷

Yeah I get that .I'm not referring to how people keep their rigs at home .my comment is more for when people sell .. something clean in good looking order just gives the buyer confidence on what they buying.i don't care how good of deal something is besides free .if something looks like it's been beat up ,I'm not buying 🤷 .I do get that many bashers don't bother cleaning their rigs because they are just going to keep getting dirty .again thats a different subject..but when you sell .it should look appealing.🤷
I do agree that if you sell you should clean it up.

I saw this one! I recall it was dirt cheap but also wondered why the ESC looked like it had caught on fire (or is that rubber sealant everywhere?)... Looks like it is going to take a bit of work.. Or... Just send it?

Send It Top Gear GIF by MotorTrend

Good luck on the resto!

Definitely don't think it was the original owner, shop of some sort? https://www.ebay.com/itm/404812441778
I'd definitely send it 🤣 right back to the seller🤣🤣🤣

Yer, I've had the same experience buying used RCs on ebay. Twice actually. One I contacted the seller and he gave me a partial refund.
Yeah, no partial refunds, I reached out to them

Back