Smoking hot eBay deals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you roast them on the feedback!
I was going to say the same ..give the seller the worse review ever..warn other seller's on the review about him..then reach out to customer service at eBay and tell them what happened.ebay is 100 percent guaranteed no matter what.alls he has to say is he asked for a refund due to missed information in the discription.ebay will investigate and after a few weeks .he will get his full refund and keep that burned up junk.maybey he can salvage whats left.

Did this seller on eBay not post pics? I mean 🤷if he did a picture is worth a lot and if we can clearly see that this rig is garbage why in the world would any one push that buy button on this 🤷fuk a discription.pics says it all .walk away

I wouldn't buy anything unless I can see it .and do the research.check the seller reviews.its a must.then use your judgement.ask the seller questions.ive bought a few rigs for freinds on eBay to get them started and every single one were exactly what the seller said they were.call me lucky🤷

Last edited:
I saw this one! I recall it was dirt cheap but also wondered why the ESC looked like it had caught on fire (or is that rubber sealant everywhere?)... Looks like it is going to take a bit of work.. Or... Just send it?

Send It Top Gear GIF by MotorTrend

Good luck on the resto!

Definitely don't think it was the original owner, shop of some sort? https://www.ebay.com/itm/404812441778
Definitely a pawn shop.

You guys notice that thing had two different batteries in it? Spektrum 3S 5000mah and a 4S 7000 Power Hobby? :oops:

You guys notice that thing had two different batteries in it? Spektrum 3S 5000mah and a 4S 7000 Power Hobby? :oops:
No, was that in the ebay listing? Might explain some things though..
I suppose if the price were low enough I might buy off ebay again, IDK. Nothing to do with ebay, just not keen on buying a used rc I can't put my hands on first. Everything is replaceable, but cost of parts can easily exceed the cost of a complete new rig very quickly. Unless one intends to upgrade most parts anyways.

Hell yeah. Don't ask me how I know... 🤜😵
Yep, between maintenance and repairs, it's pretty obvious that the parts are way more expensive than the whole..
I have a few rigs that need quite a bit of work to get them to "as new" again, and I don't see the worth in doing so. I just keep them running to the best my finances allow, LOL. Since they're bashers and not racers, good enough. All I really need is to get a smile while running them and I'm good. 😁👍🍻

No, was that in the ebay listing? Might explain some things though..
I suppose if the price were low enough I might buy off ebay again, IDK. Nothing to do with ebay, just not keen on buying a used rc I can't put my hands on first. Everything is replaceable, but cost of parts can easily exceed the cost of a complete new rig very quickly. Unless one intends to upgrade most parts anyways.
Yea
Hell yeah. Don't ask me how I know... 🤜😵
I have been there too :cool: (y)

Wow. It is just awful someone would even consider selling that. As the name rightfully implies, this rig is definitely an OUTCAST in the Arrma family.

Wow. It is just awful someone would even consider selling that. As the name rightfully implies, this rig is definitely an OUTCAST in the Arrma family.
..and why "I " don't sell my rc's..there's usually not much left by the time I'm done with them. LOL. 🤭🤲🤘

Back