SOLD / FOUND Sold!! Max 6 ESC 120 brand new in box.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowmein

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 3s
Brand new

1686246194408137035613283814552.jpg

Correct the title of your thread to "160 Amp ESC". Its a Max 6. And price in $$ to 120.00
You will get more hits???;)
At first it looks like the Max 6 is a 120 Amp ESC. Some won't know otherwise.
HW Direct has them for $160. Shipped free. With 90 day warranty, FWIW.

Last edited:
Great price on a great esc. If I needed one I’d grab it.

$120. including Shipping???

Someone will jump on this. Reasonable price for sure.
Just with no 90 day OE warranty being in place.
Usually a bad ESC fails out the box and early on., or otherwise is a good one. Most ESC's
But Max 6 seems to be durable. I never hear of any issues, short of user error, unlike the OG Gen 1 Max 8 was with fires, etc. Many of the Max 8 Users went to the Max 6 for this reason. And even run the Max 6 with 6s and a 6s Motor. ESC Running way cooler.

@Chowmein, why are you selling this NIB?
Just Curious. :cool:

Last edited:
Cuz I got two of them

Dan is none of your business dude
Maybe it is🤷‍♂️
Reasons for selling impact reasons for buying. If somebody is selling a car bc they bought a new one vs somebody selling because it’s given them lots of issues, which one sounds better? Ofcourse whether you share is up to you, but it’s a good question to ask.

I’ve been on rc forums, Harley forums, atv forums and truck forums since 2005 and this is the only one I’ve seen where people will constantly come into someone’s for sale thread and try to mess up a sale. If you don’t want it, and have nothing good to say, just stay out of the thread, why is that so hard to understand?

I’ve been on rc forums, Harley forums, atv forums and truck forums since 2005 and this is the only one I’ve seen where people will constantly come into someone’s for sale thread and try to mess up a sale. If you don’t want it, and have nothing good to say, just stay out of the thread, why is that so hard to understand?
Totally agree the same people do it over and over again , trolling the classified lol 😝 classified cops is what I call them

It's also in the forum's classified rules:

Forum Courtesy:

• Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing positive to say, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller via email or PM.

Forum Courtesy:

• Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing positive to say, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller via email or PM.

This^

Forum Courtesy:

Gonna have to keep that one in my pocket

Still available? Update....Bought one elsewhere.

Last edited:
Yes don't have box I installed on my one truck for some tests that it tho.ill send u inspection pics if still instreded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back