Solid Rubber Tyres for your Infraction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WestOz RC Any idea when these will be back? After upgrading to Castle 1717 MM8s combo I'm drifting through a set of GRP every pack. It is time to join VIPAZ gang.
Haha the “VIPAZ gang” I like it 🤣. Just waiting on next shipment which should be this week or next but I promise I’ll splash it everywhere once they’re here. Cheers brother. 😎👊🏼

I printed some out of TPU for the Infraction 3s. They work really nice - for a mix of drifting and hooning. But they simply don't have the grip of a rubber tire. They are nice for inbetween but certainly not a permanent alternative.

I printed some out of TPU for the Infraction 3s. They work really nice - for a mix of drifting and hooning. But they simply don't have the grip of a rubber tire. They are nice for inbetween but certainly not a permanent alternative.
Oh cool. Yeah they would quite slippery. The VIPAZ are hard but there is still grip but not as much as the Hoons but then I made them to last and I feel the compound I chose is a good mix of grip and longevity. I am working on a tyre for the 3S and will let everyone know when they’re available.

I’ll have them on eBay tonight. Search VIPAZ and you’ll find them bro. Thanks for your interest bud.
Not trying to bother you but I don't see them on Ebay? Did you list them or did they sell out already?
Just caught you
I’ll have them on eBay tonight. Search VIPAZ and you’ll find them bro. Thanks for your interest bud.
So just watched and subbed to your YOUTUBE videos. Do you sell the tires with rims pre mounted? If not do you sell the rims separate or can I use my existing rims? Sorry for all the questions just learning about these Infraction trucks. I'll be checking Ebay, hope they don't sell out before I can get a set. I'm excited!!!!

Last edited:
Not trying to bother you but I don't see them on Ebay? Did you list them or did they sell out already?
Just caught you

So just watched and subbed to your YOUTUBE videos. Do you sell the tires with rims pre mounted? If not do you sell the rims separate or can I use my existing rims? Sorry for all the questions just learning about these Infraction trucks. I'll be checking Ebay, hope they don't sell out before I can get a set. I'm excited!!!!
They’re up on eBay right now bro.

Awesome mate. Keep me informed of your thoughts. Follow my YT instructions on the “How To” mount your Vipaz and you won’t go wrong. Make sure to wear safety glasses when gluing and don’t do like KT’s mate did and glued his eye shut. 😖

You can use the Arrma Typhon rims or HPI V7 or just clean up your old Hoons rims and they slide right on. Or any 83mm dia x 42 or 43 wide rims. Once you’ve prepped the rim just slide the VIPAZ on bolt the rim loosely onto a bench, peel back the tire and apply the glue between the rim and tire and move around it until the whole rotation is done. Flip the rim over and repeat until it’s fully bonded then go a rip ‘em up. 😃👍🏼

Solid or not once ur tires become thinner than 94mm the tires are no good. Ur ride hight goes down and you will clip a lot more stuff vs new tires. The 100mm tires last me 8-10 packs before they become too thin or the belt starts the show. I can keep going but im scraping a lot more stuff because im 5-6mm lower to the ground. A better test would be how many packs before the tire goes under 95-93mm thick

Solid or not once ur tires become thinner than 94mm the tires are no good. Ur ride hight goes down and you will clip a lot more stuff vs new tires. The 100mm tires last me 8-10 packs before they become too thin or the belt starts the show. I can keep going but im scraping a lot more stuff because im 5-6mm lower to the ground. A better test would be how many packs before the tire goes under 95-93mm thick
I understand what you’re saying but let’s face it if you’re drifting on a smooth surface, the closer to the ground matters absolutely nothing. I have run my VIPAZ to 3mm left on the rim and I’ve not hit anything. I have sold over 2000 VIPAZ around the world and not once have I heard of this concern. If you think 8-10 packs is fine then keep going man I’m not trying to convince you to buy them but all I know is those that have them, love them and they don’t care about ride height. You can replace them at around 4-5mm left which will still be around 20-25 packs and to me that’s still way better value than Hoons. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect yours. Cheers man.

why not adjust your ride height to suit the tire size as it reduces? I have the VIPAZ on my v2 infraction It is a parking lot drift car that gets abused weekly love the tires. scraping don't matter when your having fun ( titanium skid plates make it more fun ):cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back