Special delivery. Package #2!!!!❤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
This arrived today! In fairness, I wanted to tell everyone the day I found out. This is a late 50th birthday gift by my brother
from another mother, @bicketybam! I won't get too mushy (I really want to though), but this was just a random act of kindness from a person I've never met. Needless to say, I was floored and have been since the day I found out. Thanks Ed, there's not much more I can say to the best friend I've never met. That's gonna change, sooner or later.
20191015_170551.jpg

Last edited:
This arrived today! In fairness, I wanted to tell everyone the day I found out. This is a late 50th birthday gift by my bother from another mother, @bicketybam! I won't get too mushy (I really want to though), but this was just a random act of kindness from a person I've never met. Needless to say, I was floored and have been since the day I found out. Thanks Ed, there's not much more I can say to the best friend I've never met. That's gonna change, sooner or later.
View attachment 50944
It was my pleasure, Johnny ? There are certain people that you don't have to meet in person to know that they are your kind of people. You are one of them ? Can't wait to meet up and smash some RC's! Soon, I'm sure!

Footnote:
I went through some pretty crazy times leading up to the big 5-0. Ed was there every step of the way, giving me confidence and keeping my mind in the right place. What he gave me back then was a 1000 times more valuable than this gift. But it sure iced the cake nicely. Ok, that's it, got the mushy stuff out too. Sorry Ed, couldn't help myself. Everyone go hug someone please!
Thats freaking awesome J. And Bicketbam, I told you, you are always doing nice things for people. Good poop man!

Hey J, do you want to put one of those 25k servos in it? If so pm me your address.
Thanks Dave. I actually just bought one for my Notorious. It arrived today too. You guys are all amazing. La familigia Arrma Forum.

Footnote:
I went through some pretty crazy times leading up to the big 5-0. Ed was there every step of the way, giving me confidence and keeping my mind in the right place. What he gave me back then was a 1000 times more valuable than this gift. But it sure iced the cake nicely. Ok, that's it, got the mushy stuff out too. Sorry Ed, couldn't help myself. Everyone go hug someone please!

Thanks Dave. I actually just bought one for my Notorious. It arrived today too. You guys are all amazing. La familigia Arrma Forum.
just pm your address and I will send it out tomorrow morning.

Footnote:

I've made a bunch of good friends in the 18 months I've been here. Much thanks to @WoodiE for running such a great forum. And I've also been the recipient of this forum's hospitality @Mr.Duke @joostin420 @arrmadave

I have a DumboRC TX w/ RX if you need to change out that setup!! Just let me know!

It is 6ch, but the range on this thing is very, very good!! You can literally drive the car out of your sight and it will still have range!!

Last edit! Gratz on adding to your Arrma Family!!!

I have a DumboRC TX w/ RX if you need to change out that setup!! Just let me know!

It is 6ch, but the range on this thing is very, very good!! You can literally drive the car out of your sight and it will still have range!!

Last edit! Gratz on adding to your Arrma Family!!!
I'm good to go for now. Hopefully some other lucky forum member gets a crack at it. Saved one just in case?
20191015_191330.jpg

I've made a bunch of good friends in the 18 months I've been here. Much thanks to @WoodiE for running such a great forum. And I've also been the recipient of this forum's hospitality @Mr.Duke @joostin420 @arrmadave
You're awesome buddy! Hats off to you!
sick Johnny, now you can race me with the one i got from the competition lol

'bout time you ventured into another style of Arrma truck besides the Outcast / Noto! :D
Good one on @bicketybam for being really good people. I didn't know they made em like that so far up north. ? Doubt stuff like this happens on other RC forums and it's nice to be here with you all.

1562095213.gif

I'm guessing that was his reaction both being told and opening that box!!! Haha Happy Belated Birthday!

@bicketybam , you truly are a gentleman and a scholar! Hats off to you, setting an example for us to strive for!
Damn, what a cool arse post!! Have good one all!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back