Spektrum 3Channel DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio and SR6110AT Receiver with AVC (Active Vehicle Control)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking to make a Limitless V2 run like stock infraction v2 with the stock trx that has AVC and make it run like a dream, meaning that you can accelerate without losing control and you can drift so easy without losing control. The thing is that stock infraction v2 uses Spektrum 3Channel DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio and SR6110AT Receiver with AVC (Active Vehicle Control). When I search for this trx it comes as SPM2340 which is DX3 Smart 3 channel transmitter with SR315 receiver and not the SPMSR6110AT Receiver. I can find SPMSR6110AT Receiver separately. Also I find SPMSR6100AT as a bargain, but does it behave like SPMSR6110AT or is it inferior? Also I find SPMR2345 DX3 SMART DSMR ProMoto TX Only, is this superior to DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio? Looking to get the functions I mentioned in the beginning in a vfm deal. Could use your advice.
(Esc n motor on Limitless V2 will be way stronger than the stock esc n motor of infraction v2)

Last edited:
Welcome

I enjoy AVC and all my rigs and the Infraction. I do not own a Lim. However, I have a mix for 6100, 6110, etc. There is NO difference you will feel or see. I did some research some time back to find the difference. I cannot remember what I found :LOL: . I want to say, but do not hold me to this, the 6110 has some offroad extra programming...??? Like I said, I have the 6110 in 6S offroad rigs and have the 6100 in them as well. The same mix for the street rig. There is NO difference at all.

BEWARE: You are only seeing a fixed amount of AVC with the DX3. There are 3 AVC controls, and you need a radio like a DX5C, etc, to get the FULL experience to control AVC. Yes, with the DX3, it will do head holding which keeps it straight, and you can adjust the AVC knob....but it robs you of 50% of your throttle power.

DX5C see al the AVC controls
1705109707885.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back