Vendetta Spectrum Firma 3s BLX esc not detecting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noha

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was cleaning up my wiring and when I turned on my car, the ESC was not detected by the transmitter. Recalibrated the Transmitter and the ESC as well as rebinding the transmitter. I made sure that my throttle trim is natural. I am out of ideas of what it could be as I even had a max 10 lying around and tried that, same red blinking issue so I don't think that the ESC is dead.

Hi, I was cleaning up my wiring and when I turned on my car, the ESC was not detected by the transmitter. Recalibrated the Transmitter and the ESC as well as rebinding the transmitter. I made sure that my throttle trim is natural. I am out of ideas of what it could be as I even had a max 10 lying around and tried that, same red blinking issue so I don't think that the ESC is dead.
Did you unplug them and plug them back in backwards, pics help!?
Also whats the blinking sequence.. 2 blinks, 3 blinks, one steady blink ect.!?

Did you unplug them and plug them back in backwards, pics help!?
Also whats the blinking sequence.. 2 blinks, 3 blinks, one steady blink ect.!?
I did post a video but it didn't seem to show, sad. Either way, what the video showed was me turning on the ESC and steady red blinking. I was able to steer the car so the transmitter was obviously working just fine. I turned off the ESC again and back on and same problem
One sec, let me try and get the video up. That will answer a lot of questions by itself, sry folks.

PXL_20220925_040402864.jpg

Uhh, it was already there, the angle makes it look different. Here is top down.
PXL_20220925_042039262.jpg

Yes, I have rebound it. I am stumped of what it could be. I guess to horizon support we go!

Ah alr, I had an old tactic system lying around and the system works fine with that. I think the receiver died sadly.

That's the problem, it was already bound and then it just didn't work. I did this exact steps twice in a row and it refused to work still. I can go for it one more time, but I fear that the outcome will be the same.

No actually, that was the one thing I didn't understand. In the videos and the calibration manuals the steering should work but it didn't for me.

Photos of the ESC plugged into the receiver would help. Something doesn’t seem right though / if the ESC is not detecting the TX on then how are you calibrating?
+1
What it looks like to me. You tried another donor ESC and the same happens. No response.
Probably user error??
Crap happens like this. Patience.......

Yea, most likely. I shall keep fiddling with it but in the meantime I have a backup radio that works just fine. Its just weird to me that it just stopped working out of nowhere, like I didn't crash it, didn't drop the radio, went to turn it on after cable managing the wires a bit and then problems, that was the only thing strange to me but most likely I just missed something.

Put it down for an hour, regroup, then come back to it.
I bet there was Knome/Gremlin that got in there.👾

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back