Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edited clip. Sorry for the bad camera angle. Had my phone on my head.
When you powerup your car does your steering,servo go to the left slightly????if so receiver lost power an your steering lost power an slightly clocked right...that's what looked like happened

Only times I've crashed out from car going right fast is damaged servo wiring,unplugged servo,.I always crash out or run off the left side of road..don't now why but 90% run left side

Only times I've crashed out from car going right fast is damaged servo wiring,unplugged servo,.I always crash out or run off the left side of road..don't now why but 90% run left side
Well between the two of us we run perfectly straight. Both my crashes were off to the right. I honestly just think it was my fault.

6s pass. I'm getting better! Starting to trust the radio gear as well.

Screenshot_20220515-095852_GNSS PA.jpg

my budget build limitless did 92.5 mph today.

Max6, 1717, stock spool and pinion, r2006 futaba, 8.4v bec, 35kg corally digital servo, fan on motor, hoons.

Arrma Limitless speed run ends in roof skid. 148 maple syrups per official language or 92.5 bald eagles per AR-15
My son and I were over the moon. Big high fives. Great result.

my budget build limitless did 92.5 mph today.

Max6, 1717, stock spool and pinion, r2006 futaba, 8.4v bec, 35kg corally digital servo, fan on motor, hoons.

Arrma Limitless speed run ends in roof skid. 148 maple syrups per official language or 92.5 bald eagles per AR-15
My son and I were over the moon. Big high fives. Great result.
Good job 👏

Back