Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have painted it camouflage and it would have taken longer to find ;)
:ROFLMAO:
Congrats on the 171 though 🤘
My bet was on the power pole, but there seems to be a fairy that protects cars going above 150.
They don't hit poles, but die for other reasons.

Should have painted it camouflage and it would have taken longer to find ;)
:ROFLMAO:
Congrats on the 171 though 🤘
My bet was on the power pole, but there seems to be a fairy that protects cars going above 150.
They don't hit poles, but die for other reasons.
I learned the hard way hitting the throttle to find the car after a wreck as I had an esc catch fire that way but I try to turn the wheels back and forth and that’s how I found it. I was about 20 feet away before I started moving the wheels back and forth to listen for them moving

Typhon gt baseline hit..gear up time.

Screenshot_20220723-202137_GNSS PA.jpg

@K-BASH was this at the end of a long day, or why is your lipo voltage so low?
They dropped to 15V which is lipo killer level. You started at 20.7V which is already close to standard LVC range.

I'd say get good lipos before you gear up.

They dropped to 15V which is lipo killer level. You started at 20.7V which is already close to standard LVC range.

It's a 5s lipo.when geared up if it'll hold 15v that's good for 5s..was using a turnigy nano 5k 70c.got a much better 5k 90c graphene red turnigy gonna try next.hoping for a 130mph run tomorrow with -2t on spur an 90c tomorrow

For a 5S lipo, 20.7V is 4.14V/cell.

Great progress with it.

I’ll be going out this evening and will have three cars to run. I really hope to have a successful day.
First runs with dual motor limitless,
Hobao on 3s with new gearing,
Spent the morning getting the carbon vendetta back together to try and at least back up my 175mph pass to get a full run video.

Great progress with it.

I’ll be going out this evening and will have three cars to run. I really hope to have a successful day.
Spent the morning getting the carbon vendetta back together to try and at least back up my 175mph pass to get a full run video.
Good luck brother...

Great progress with it.

Hopefully you’ll have time to post up the videos. Look forward to seeing the new build run. Good luck!

Great progress with it.

Godspeed and good luck 💪

Back