Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you see this? there Facebook dose not talk about their packs only the runners and their web site does not work since they are still building it.
I found them for pre-order in a German online shop.

Today's fastest run was 111mph on 4S. I'm trying to dial in this new build for my testing, trying out some new batteries and new transmitter.

Setup:
- Infraction V1
- XLX2
- TP4080cm 2700kv
- 29s/37p
- Futaba 7pxr
- Perfect Pass
- Yokomo V4 gyro
- GRP XM7 Rigid wheels

In 2.jpeg
IN 1.jpeg
IN 3.jpeg

Datalogs & GPS:
11622 Azure 4S Test 111mph.JPG
111mph AZURE.png

Made my first pass with the 1721 2400kv motor and ran 6s in the hobao.
I basically geared it the same as where I started with the 4080svm 2400kv to get some side by side comparison and pulled a 149mph pass today, Matched up close to the 4080svm 152mph
This should be some really good comparisons between these two motors.
455F938A-F2F1-4FDB-86CA-86340D764360.png

Made some runs today to try and dial in the dual motor limitless and and got a new 6s pb too.
Made 2 4s runs at 152 and 149, then the 167mph pass on 6s. Happy that the car felt stable but the steering and alignment needs some work again, after the last time I tapped the curb spinning out at 190+.
Luckily the esc and motor I had to repair performed well
F08E2261-0C13-404F-9A11-514CB8739F8D.png

1637F51E-A22B-4E2D-B0DB-9470A25BA654.png

Made some runs today to try and dial in the dual motor limitless and and got a new 6s pb too.
Made 2 4s runs at 152 and 149, then the 167mph pass on 6s. Happy that the car felt stable but the steering and alignment needs some work again, after the last time I tapped the curb spinning out at 190+.
Luckily the esc and motor I had to repair performed well
View attachment 255221
View attachment 255222

What type of camber are you finding works best?

Nice pass and congrats on the new PB! Lots of traffic that day when I compare it to your other videos. But yeah...these cars definitely wig drivers out :LOL:
It’s only the construction workers on the road, they are mostly all cool and aware of what we do there,
But they leave the worksite at 3:30 instead of 4:30 now, started that this week and I didn’t know

Progression with the 1721 has been spot on,
Same gearing today that I did 159 with my 4080svm, I was able to match it with 159 with the 1721.
Hoping I can crack the 160+ single motor 6s barrier soon, this is getting a little frustrating but I’m going up one tooth from here and should be able to run next week
72CD8FC4-AD54-4B07-B6C7-4846111BA503.png

Progression with the 1721 has been spot on,
Same gearing today that I did 159 with my 4080svm, I was able to match it with 159 with the 1721.
Hoping I can crack the 160+ single motor 6s barrier soon, this is getting a little frustrating but I’m going up one tooth from here and should be able to run next week
View attachment 255568
Right on! I think this is a great demonstration of the capabilities of the 1721. I'm sure it's frustrating, but I have to agree with Mr. @Doom! You've come this far, you'll make it happen.

You'll crack 160, you've come too far not to. (y)
Right on! I think this is a great demonstration of the capabilities of the 1721. I'm sure it's frustrating, but I have to agree with Mr. @Doom! You've come this far, you'll make it happen.
Appreciate it guys, lots of motivation here,
The log comparisons are amazing actually.

I’ve said the key to going faster is consistency, following the same process with progression and doing it over and over. Because of that same process I follow with gearing and battery prep, I’m seeing almost identical logs with the 4080 and 1721. Rpm’s between the two motors within 100rpm.

Car is regeared, along with my limitless.
Next time out will be 6s runs with both

Appreciate it guys, lots of motivation here,
The log comparisons are amazing actually.

I’ve said the key to going faster is consistency, following the same process with progression and doing it over and over. Because of that same process I follow with gearing and battery prep, I’m seeing almost identical logs with the 4080 and 1721. Rpm’s between the two motors within 100rpm.

Car is regeared, along with my limitless.
Next time out will be 6s runs with both
I think you're absolutely right. Consistency is where it's at.

"The hallmark of excellence, the test of greatness, is consistency.” — Jim Tressel

I think you're absolutely right. Consistency is where it's at.
Agreed, sometimes it's hard to not tweak more than one thing at a time to see how it effects things. I have to keep reminding myself of that, must be patient and adjust one thing at a time..

Agreed, sometimes it's hard to not tweak more than one thing at a time to see how it effects things. I have to keep reminding myself of that, must be patient and adjust one thing at a time..
Absolutely. It's easy to get lost in the fog of war, but then you never really know what change had what effect.

This is why I focus on one main car with sometimes testing stuff on a second car,
Gotta plan the changes and run a lot to confirm results,
Since Monday I’ve been out 4 times,
50 minute trip to and from my road plus prep.

Back