Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same battery for my vendetta, if you get 100 with a 1/7th I might be able to get 120 with my light 1/8th.
We shall see. I'm gonna gear for mid 90s next weekend and see how everything looks on the logs. I'd expect efficiency to start going down so it'll give me a better idea of how hard or not hard to push after that. I'm very much looking forward to your vendetta runs bro. You thought everything very well, especially the lipos you got. Take your time and go get some numbers hommie!!!

Got to get a run in today and NEW PB!!!
4S stretched typhon
Tp 5670
Single Srd v2 8600
so dang close to the 130 club
hope break in next weekend, weather permiting.

View attachment 260348

View attachment 260349
Beast mode!!
Hey brother, noticed you run about the same distance I do and a very close kv to my open wheel typhon. If that limitless was mine, I'd go down 2 teeth and see if you can turn more rpm. It worked for me so I figured I'd at least suggest it. Keep pushing hommie 🏎💨

71t is the minimum on the V2 Limitless motor mount or else I would’ve started probably at 34/29

But that might be the next plan.. just gotta get a PPS motor mount for it.

Probably before I do that I might just stretch the run even more and over-volt it like yours. I’m still just charging to 4.2v/cell

Last edited:
Beast mode!!

71t is the minimum on the at 34/29

But that might be the next plan.. just gotta get a PPS motor mount for it.

Probably before I do that I might just stretch the run even more and over-volt it like yours. I’m still just charging to 4.2v/cell
Definitely run a little longer if possible, that akways helps. Btw I'm only charging to 4.2 also. On the xlx2 if you turn the sample rate up to 10 per sec you'll probably start seeing little spikes that go higher than 4.2, not really sure why that is but my xlx2 has been abused pretty hard. Good luck and God speed 🏎💨

Was able to pull a 3s PB with the Limitless in the snow today🥶 Ran 105mph in 38° weather with it lightly starting to snow🤪 Had to run in a weird spot also at almost the end of my speed run road as the shoulders are covered in snow. With all things considered happy with todays results.
Screenshot_20221209_125737_GNSS PA.jpg

20221209_130650.jpg

Last edited:
Was able to pull a 3s PB with the Limitless in the snow today🥶 Ran 105mph in 38° weather with it lightly starting to snow🤪 Had to run in a weird spot also at almost the end of my speed run road as the shoulders are covered in snow. With all things considered happy with todays results.View attachment 261489
View attachment 261491
Could I pull something like this off with GRPs or is it foam only under 50°?

Could I pull something like this off with GRPs or is it foam only under 50°?
I'd think GRP's would be better as you can heat them up burning out before you make a pass.

Was able to pull a 3s PB with the Limitless in the snow today🥶 Ran 105mph in 38° weather with it lightly starting to snow🤪 Had to run in a weird spot also at almost the end of my speed run road as the shoulders are covered in snow. With all things considered happy with todays results.View attachment 261489
View attachment 261491
Congrats brother,you should pull 115mph easly...once your pulling consistent 115+mph with car you know it's ready for a 160++++ 8s pass..or could go for consistent 140/4s parallel then 6s,7s 8s.keep pushing it bro

I'd think GRP's would be better as you can heat them up burning out before you make a pass.
I might be wrong but, to my mind, foams should cope better with cold temps than rubber. The way I envision it in my mind, foam should be more stable in its consistency across a range of temperatures. Yes you can mitigate it a bit by doing a burnout but I think I'd just rather go with foams. But that's just me. :)

I might be wrong but, to my mind, foams should cope better with cold temps than rubber. The way I envision it in my mind, foam should be more stable in its consistency across a range of temperatures. Yes you can mitigate it a bit by doing a burnout but I think I'd just rather go with foams. But that's just me. :)
I ran xx pinks in 20-30 degree weather last season. They did fine, but the car bodies explode if you crash when it’s that cold 😂

I ran xx pinks in 20-30 degree weather last season. They did fine, but the car bodies explode if you crash when it’s that cold 😂
Yeah, we've actually got nice weather in the forecast for the next couple of days but consistently in the low 30s, high 20s. Gonna see about getting some frosty night passes in. I imagine the body shattering like a rose dipped in liquid nitrogen at freezing and below temps.

Yeah, we've actually got nice weather in the forecast for the next couple of days but consistently in the low 30s, high 20s. Gonna see about getting some frosty night passes in. I imagine the body shattering like a rose dipped in liquid nitrogen at freezing and below temps.

Nice weather?! I’m struggling in 40degree Fahrenheit

Hop on a plane.
796FC966-06CC-441F-B753-0F4C7BE6F39F.png

Man, I'd love to. But even if I had the time and money to do it, I'm not allowed into the US. My blood is pure and that ain't allowed.

OR...I fly to Mexico, enter the US illegally and let CBP pick me up. Then they don't care :LOL:

Back