Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the wind to stop blowing or else you’re going to pass me by 😜🤘🏻

Congrats on the PB
Maybe, I'm taking my time though still haven't touched 8s yet but I'm getting antsy to try lol. Thanks brother!

GOOD ADVICE FELLAS,went a little longer.129mph pb.been trying to video every run with gopro.appeartly doing something wrong..so FKN frustrating. Been sick AF since last night. made civid test app for am so i can go back to work monday.i might have 2 weeks off paid .find out tomorrow

Screenshot_20210409-172512_GNSS PA.jpg

GOOD ADVICE FELLAS,went a little longer.129mph pb.been trying to video every run with gopro.appeartly doing something wrong..so FKN frustrating. Been sick AF since last night. made civid test app for am so i can go back to work monday.i might have 2 weeks off paid .find out tomorrow

View attachment 138542
Congrats on the PB! Yep distance and smooth pulls make a world of difference 👍

Nice jump in numbers! :love: Before you get your Covid test would you mind amending your will and leaving me your RC's? You know...just in case. :ROFLMAO:
I got ya brother,whats your last name????Raider??lmao doom raider gets my 7 arrmaz if I die in tha next 7 days.👍only 1 condition,u must get typhon into the 150s...DEAL????
What car is this? Congrats, big jump!
Stretched typhon on 8s.might do 1 more tonight.imo verify video needed for myself for proof.try for 130 with VIDEOS.THIS CHEAP GOPRO IS PIZZING ME OFF. DAMN NEAR PUTS ME INTO TOP 10 THOU.ordered 38t spool for more mph. @phildogg IM looking for one of your 8s caps,sold out everywhere.could ya hook a brother up??

16180095229491491549541675655053.jpg

Last edited:
@K-BASH DAMMIT MAN! have you learned nothing....never say one more tonight!!! Yer just askin' for trouble!!! By the way...your a real pal, I will sooo get that Typhon over 150 in your memory! 🙃

@LibertyMKiii would it be a bad decision to pull wing for 130 pass????I know it affects braking on big end,but just pulled off a 129.bout to go for 1 more run.its sitting foward an low as possible right now with some custom less restricted angle job i rigged.(drilled new holes in mount tabs.

16180125109638156879228040488530.jpg

16180126086699151406586618853409.jpg

@LibertyMKiii would it be a bad decision to pull wing for 130 pass????I know it affects braking on big end,but just pulled off a 129.bout to go for 1 more run.its sitting foward an low as possible right now with some custom less restricted angle job i rigged.(drilled new holes in mount tabs.

View attachment 138555

View attachment 138557
I’m sure you will get a mph or two more without it, but be ready for less traction.

Getting dark so I Went with wing.ran another 129mph.not such clean pass.cause of me ,not car but I stayed in it.after it passed me it was damn near on white line,NO LIFTING...
10 feet shorter than 1st pass.car turning around at beginning. Wanted to go a little farther

Screenshot_20210409-191538_GNSS PA.jpg

@K-BASH Consistency is still a good thing even if you didn't squeeze out that one more mph. (y)

Thanks for not damaging my future car. Should you even be out playing, you look a little pale. :ROFLMAO:
Might run it 1 more time,then dead in the water till new RIPPLE KILLA CAP,shorten some wires and bit the bullet an bought a 38t spool an 31&32t pinions all arrive In mail

Ok guys here's my boys first ever speed run and PB of 88 mph on 4s😍 I'll get my 123mph PB video done tomorrow but had to get this one first just very special to me, so proud of my boy! 11 years old and a 88 mph PB on 4s😍😁

I'm about to throw in the towel with my T6. Switched to the GP5 set up and had to switch the esc to the MMX8s. Wont go over 75 mph now😡. After today's attempts, I just decided to send it into a field until I reached lvc.
20210410_093807-01.jpeg

I'm about to throw in the towel with my T6. Switched to the GP5 set up and had to switch the esc to the MMX8s. Wont go over 75 mph now😡. After today's attempts, I just decided to send it into a field until I reached lvc.View attachment 138663
Could it be in reverse rotation. Swap 2 motor wires .probably going 75 in reverse

I'm about to throw in the towel with my T6. Switched to the GP5 set up and had to switch the esc to the MMX8s. Wont go over 75 mph now😡. After today's attempts, I just decided to send it into a field until I reached lvc.View attachment 138663
That's crazy! I wonder what is going on? What gearing are you running brother? After I did the GP5 swap I did 117 on 27/34 with MMX8S and Spektrum 2050kv motor

Back