Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother! I'm still in awe😱 was hoping low 130s, got on throttle way late so I really want to pull log and see but OMG 137 first 8s Limitless pass😁
Don’t get too comfy there. I will be making another pass Thursday or Friday and will be looking for a PB 🤘🏻🤣

But honestly I like to competition. Keeps me driven. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

Don’t get too comfy there. I will be making another pass Thursday or Friday and will be looking for a PB 🤘🏻🤣

But honestly I like to competition. Keeps me driven. Keep up the good work 👍🏻
That's what it's all about👊 and hey this was the FIRST 8s pass and might I add stock Hoons and stock center driveshafts 😱 should have my Scorched set by mid to end of week. Tied for 3rd baby!! So awesome too set a goal of 150 this year and I'm at my lucky number 13 away already 😎

That's what it's all about👊 and hey this was the FIRST 8s pass and might I add stock Hoons and stock center driveshafts 😱 should have my Scorched set by mid to end of week. Tied for 3rd baby!! So awesome too set a goal of 150 this year and I'm at my lucky number 13 away already 😎
If someone set up the GPS on a Typhon, set it on the dashboard with a battery plugged in, then proceed to drive the car 140 mph, does that count? Asking for a friend.

If someone set up the GPS on a Typhon, set it on the dashboard with a battery plugged in, then proceed to drive the car 140 mph, does that count? Asking for a friend.
If you are gonna do that, why not take it on a plane or ask Elon to take it on his rocket

What about following rc down highway at 140mph??does that count?I gonna do it....ill have vid

What about following rc down highway at 140mph??does that count?I gonna do it....ill have vid
Please don’t be in control of BOTH vehicles 🤣🤣

Please don’t be in control of BOTH vehicles 🤣🤣
I need 3 peps,2 drivers an a camera man.my buddy has a souped up Mustang an he's down.just got to plan it an find time .we'll go hit up the country 2-lanes an go.must be careful I bet motor would get smoking hot a wot for more than 6-7 seconds

HOONS?!? Holy Moly. May have to just skip GRPs and go to foams at that speed.

Do you prefer hoons??ive tried to like them.cant get traction with them..last try was a hard crash.

Here are my logs for my two runs today:

130mph XLX2/1717-1650 CHNL 90C 9500mah 8S

Infraction 130mph.png

125mph XLX2/1717-1650 SMC 90C 9200mah 8S

Infraction 125mph.png

The CNHL voltage stayed just a little bit higher which explains the extra 5mph.

Do you prefer hoons??ive tried to like them.cant get traction with them..last try was a hard crash.
I just haven't changed them as I've had great luck with them. No issues with traction they've held up great so I can't complain at all. Not sure I prefer them over GRP's haven't ran the GRP's on the Limitless yet but they did great on the Typhon up to 125. And Hoons clearly held at 137 mph today so🤷
Here's a short of today's 137mph pass if you have Instagram, video will be uploaded to my YouTube channel by tomorrow.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CN3WOeRlOHi/?igshid=106bs2445yzlq

Last edited:
FWIW running the minimum traction you can safely control and get to top speed with (stickier tires let you get to top speed, so can be used on a shorter run) is faster. Sticky tires cause more tire drag and slow you down significantly.

@The Donut Man please post this run 130mph Infraction V2 stock body 8S

I park my car at the starting line, because, well you know. Nice pass Jon. Now we got fast trucks to contend with too.
I just haven't changed them as I've had great luck with them. No issues with traction they've held up great so I can't complain at all. Not sure I prefer them over GRP's haven't ran the GRP's on the Limitless yet but they did great on the Typhon up to 125. And Hoons clearly held at 137 mph today so🤷
Here's a short of today's 137mph pass if you have Instagram, video will be uploaded to my YouTube channel by tomorrow.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CN3WOeRlOHi/?igshid=106bs2445yzlq
Crazy speeds in such a short time. Well done. Straight as an arrow too.

Here are my logs for my two runs today:

130mph XLX2/1717-1650 CHNL 90C 9500mah 8S

View attachment 140673

125mph XLX2/1717-1650 SMC 90C 9200mah 8S

View attachment 140674

The CNHL voltage stayed just a little bit higher which explains the extra 5mph.
Very nice runs JD,those 2 logs are about as consistent as possible,you've definitely made some passes down that road an it shows.mine always seam to be a $hit show most of the time.almost no traffic would be nice...you definitely got your $hit together...👍👍👍👍👍👍
Keep climbing,one of us gotta give Mr jolley some competition

Back