Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me want to get a Limitless again and run 4s.
I was hitting 86 mph on 2s ;)
You were kicking it @2S indeed!

What i like about 4S that I can max it at my 400m spot.
With my 'extra friction' pinion problem, going for higher gearing might still be a valid route. tbh I was really annoyed with not reaching 100mph.

Well she's all ready to go for a new PB just need the damn wind to go away!
IMG_20210421_234203449.jpg

Well looks like no passes for me for the next week😒 weather coming in this weekend and also have some surprise goodies coming for the Limitless I can't wait to get installed.... No I'm not telling 🤣 you'll just have to wait and see 😎

Well looks like no passes for me for the next week😒 weather coming in this weekend and also have some surprise goodies coming for the Limitless I can't wait to get installed.... No I'm not telling 🤣 you'll just have to wait and see 😎
Ooooooh, ooooooooh, I hope it's a smoke dispenser!

I might have a small window this weekend to get in a pass. Was hoping to make one tomorrow morning but I have work to get done. Beyond this weekend my work schedule is tight for at least a month. If the weekends aren’t good, I will be out of luck for quite some time.

I might have a small window this weekend to get in a pass. Was hoping to make one tomorrow morning but I have work to get done. Beyond this weekend my work schedule is tight for at least a month. If the weekends aren’t good, I will be out of luck for quite some time.
Are you sure you don't have any covid like symptoms coming on? :ROFLMAO:

That sucks bro! Like you said though we have all summer still👍 I could maybe make a pass tomorrow but it's been windy and supposed to get worse this weekend and possible snow🤦 and like I said I've got some stuff coming I want to get installed before the next pass. And I'm not going to catch @phildogg anytime soon so I'm in no hurry🤣 unless someone makes a good jump but like I said I can't run anyways.
Are you sure you don't have any covid like symptoms coming on? :ROFLMAO:
I think the boss which is himself would call bullsh!t🤣

Took Black Mamba out to open up the season. Trying to best my pb with the stock K8S electronics, also wanted to try out the new (channel speed) feature on my Noble nb4. No joy on the pb, only mustered 109mph with channel speed set at 5 sec. before amp limiting... then tried the standard method (all me) and managed 115mph. Not quite a pb but nice too knock the dust off one of my rigs and my nerves 😬

E07BD49B-491E-4D45-86C4-D7E4C89131DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Took Black Mamba out to open up the season. Trying to best my pb with the stock K8S electronics, also wanted to try out the new (channel speed) feature on my Noble nb4. No joy on the pb, only mustered 109mph with channel speed set at 5 sec. before amp limiting... then tried the standard method and managed 115mph. Not quite a pb but nice too knock the dust off one of my rigs and my nerves 😬

View attachment 141270
Awesome start bro! Keep it up you'll get that PB soon👊

Took Black Mamba out to open up the season. Trying to best my pb with the stock K8S electronics, also wanted to try out the new (channel speed) feature on my Noble nb4. No joy on the pb, only mustered 109mph with channel speed set at 5 sec. before amp limiting... then tried the standard method (all me) and managed 115mph. Not quite a pb but nice too knock the dust off one of my rigs and my nerves 😬

View attachment 141270
Best to start slow and build than throw it in the dirt 🤘🏻✊🏻

Back