Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GX010034.MP4.10_15_47_040.Still002.png

120 is just around the corner! Who woulda thunk we'd see Mojave's going this fast?
I have a sneaky suspicion that the race to the top is gonna heat up REAL fast. One of the OG top guys is getting into the pool soon. Expect this arms race to escalate rather quickly. I’m trying my best to get a head start so I don’t get lapped real quick.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the race to the top is gonna heat up REAL fast. One of the OG top guys is getting into the pool soon. Expect this arms race to escalate rather quickly. I’m trying my best to get a head start so I don’t get lapped real quick.
Yep seen Phil just picked one up and innovation rc is now going to run the MEXB also

I've got the mini Mojave build 🤔 bonus points for SWB 🤓
I guess you’ll be in a class by yourself there. You can maybe race the OC/Noto class 🤣
What about the 3S senton? Bonus points for more difficult platform???
With the real Senton body? That IS a challenge. 🤘🏻 It goes airborne at 50mph 🤣

I guess you’ll be in a class by yourself there. You can maybe race the OC/Noto class 🤣

With the real Senton body? That IS a challenge. 🤘🏻 It goes airborne at 50mph 🤣
With a real short course body 👀. 88 and not airborne so far.

Well no PB and little less than I was hoping for but first couple 8s passes since the wreck went good. Also only running the 1260kv but still hoped for about 5+ more MPH. First pass 125mph cut out on me so have to look at the log so second pass went great good long pull almost ran out of road lol and pulled 129mph. Really happy with temps though both ESC and motor stayed right about 100° at least according to my temp gun.
Screenshot_20210714-093146.png

I (barely) got a PB today with the Infraction GT. It took quite a few tries as I had some issues getting it going straight. Figured it out and did some decent hits. 136, 137, and finally a 138mph.
6765CE69-767E-4217-8E83-B4535457D5C0.png

I (barely) got a PB today with the Infraction GT. It took quite a few tries as I had some issues getting it going straight. Figured it out and did some decent hits. 136, 137, and finally a 138mph.
View attachment 157953
Congrats brother! I need my damn 1650 back and fixed right so I can put up some better numbers now damnit! I'm geared as high as I have gears for and could only pull 129 with the 1260kv

Back