SOLD / FOUND Spektrum 150a & motor combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Combo pulled from an outcast EXB, comes with heatsink and stock pinion +safe D clip is still on motor. Have the speed pinion too. 125 Shipped & DX3 W/SR6110AT 50$ Shipped Everything is brand new never used.

20220721_152430.jpg

Last edited:
Rx/TX sold

Ttt

Dang.... since I have those AVCs and radio hate to miss those deals... Good sale (y)
I got like 3 that I could send you, might be Dead out of box.

Last edited:
I got like 3 that I could send you, might be Dead out of box.
PM sent...

I love those AVCs...they get a bad rap here, but once you learn them and dial them in on a DX5C to control all the settings you can make some magic.

I agree compared to others Spektrum is expensive. Why I get them here on deals :)

PM sent...

I love those AVCs...they get a bad rap here, but once you learn them and dial them in on a DX5C to control all the settings you can make some magic.

I agree compared to others Spektrum is expensive. Why I get them here on deals :)
Honestly, I think the avc is better than the gyro in my radiolink.

I couldn't agree more. I didn't like the Radiolink gyro at all. The AVC, on the other hand, works really well imho.
It really does, I wish the radiolink had something comparable.

It really does, I wish the radiolink had something comparable.
I think the big difference is that AVC affects the throttle as well, so it tames the vehicle along two axis of modulation.

I just put a Futaba GYC-441 in my Infraction. I had it laying around and I was curious to see how it performs comparatively. So far I've tried Spektrum, Radiolink and Flysky and Spektrum's AVC was by far the best of the three.

I think the big difference is that AVC affects the throttle as well, so it tames the vehicle along two axis of modulation.

I just put a Futaba GYC-441 in my Infraction. I had it laying around and I was curious to see how it performs comparatively. So far I've tried Spektrum, Radiolink and Flysky and Spektrum's AVC was by far the best of the three.
Thats actually really useful info as I was thinking about trying to get a separate gyro at some point as I liked the avc so much and I just assumed a standalone unit would be just as good lol.

Thats actually really useful info as I was thinking about trying to get a separate gyro at some point as I liked the avc so much and I just assumed a standalone unit would be just as good lol.
I'll let you know how it goes. I also have the SkyRC401 but I couldn't get it to work with my 7PXR so I can't say anything about how well it works. It was probably just my own stupidity. I can send you the SkyRC gyro if you want to try it out. PM me if you're interested :)

Not if you have the DX5C radio. On all my rigs, Infraction, Kration EXB, Fireteam, etc. I have the throttle at 0% I do not want loss of power, throttle is full max. Big advantage over the stock radio with just the AVC knob you then you are correct it curves the throttle.

1659056819938.png

How much @Rob66 .. let me get one @parcou !! U don't need all three, share!!

LOL.... he was only able to find two. He was kind and only charged me for shipping. There is no guarantee that they work, so I need to check it, but it is a good gamble for free + shipping. I have an RC Beetle project I am working and maybe one down the road if I can get my hands on the RC....Dually.

I'll PM you once I get them if I can spare one, I do not mind....need to check them out first see what does work. (y)

Last edited:
Not if you have the DX5C radio. On all my rigs, Infraction, Kration EXB, Fireteam, etc. I have the throttle at 0% I do not want loss of power, throttle is full max. Big advantage over the stock radio with just the AVC knob you then you are correct it curves the throttle.

View attachment 232602

LOL.... he was only able to find two. He was kind and only charged me for shipping. There is no guarantee that they work, so I need to check it, but it is a good gamble for free + shipping. I have an RC Beetle project I am working and maybe one down the road if I can get my hands on the RC....Dually.

I'll PM you once I get them if I can spare one, I do not mind....need to check them out first see what does work. (y)
I'm just goofin.. I need a couple as well!! 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back