Granite Spektrum Firma 100 amp ESC question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I just put a replacement spectrum 100 amp ESC on my granite and noticed when I would go in reverse it felt as the throttle was at 100%. Normally there is an adjustment to set it closer to 50% or something like that. I printed the program card for this ESC and I did not say and adjustment. Wondering if there is a way to adjust it maybe my program card is outdated or some thing. Anyone else having the same issue with theirs?

I just put a replacement spectrum 100 amp ESC on my granite and noticed when I would go in reverse it felt as the throttle was at 100%. Normally there is an adjustment to set it closer to 50% or something like that. I printed the program card for this ESC and I did not say and adjustment. Wondering if there is a way to adjust it maybe my program card is outdated or some thing. Anyone else having the same issue with theirs?

Firstly just try to recalibrate the throttle endpoints.. Especially if you installed a new ESC to our system.
Here's how >

i had that happen with reverse was the speed forward should be, so I put everything in the reg setup and re
set the transmitter as told above
If it was set reverse without the forward speed be slower than normal?

Yes it was like reverse had the power forwards should of had and reverse had the power forwards should of had lol, I ended up putting everthing in the regular forwards setup and resetting the throttle calibration. Then it ran properly. In that video it shows the throttle setup at about the 7:20 mark in the video

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back