Spektrum S2100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a good starter charger. Check the price on Amain, Tower etc. Is it new or used. In box does not say a lot. Most likely the seller has updated to the S2200.

Thought it was $60. For $100 I would go the extra and get the S2200. More capacity and more features. Very nice charger.

Thought it was $60. For $100 I would go the extra and get the S2200. More capacity and more features. Very nice charger.
My bad,had a S1200 for $60. S2100 $100
I'll check out the S2200.

S2100 is $129 on Amazon with free shipping.

Stay away from spektrum charger and get a hota s6. Will last you a long time and you won't think about upgrading it later.

Stay away from spektrum charger and get a hota s6. Will last you a long time and you won't think about upgrading it later.
Leave the man be. He is after. a smart charger. Have a S2200 and really like it. Not everyone has to play by your tune.

Leave the man be. He is after. a smart charger. Have a S2200 and really like it. Not everyone has to play by your tune.
No one said he had to play by my tune? He asked a question on a public forum and I gave my opinion. Sounds like you're a little sensitive about your spektrum products. Not my fault that stuff is garbage and overpriced. If he or anyone wants to use it thats fine and totally up to them but I'm doing nothing wrong by giving him better options for him to make up his own mind.

Btw, I actually had that s2100 charger and it sucked balls compared to the hota d6 I also had. Sold it and bought a 2nd hota because it was cheaper and much better.

No offensive, but, you sound just like a used car salesman. First rule of selling; kill the competition. Second rule. Convince the sucker what you are selling is better than what everyone else has to sell.

No offensive, but, you sound just like a used car salesman. First rule of selling; kill the competition. Second rule. Convince the sucker what you are selling is better than what everyone else has to sell.
Sure bro

Quit being a d bag. It's a public forum and everyone and anyone can state their opinions.

And Spektrum electronics do suck.

Quit being a d bag. It's a public forum and everyone and anyone can state their opinions.

There you go. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Not all of it is bad.

Seriously! I would have been beyond grateful if someone would have told me how much it sucked compared to the hota before I bought it. It was 170$ when I got it too and the hota was 130$. As you can imagine I felt like a total idiot wasting the money on that thing.

Smart charger my ass, it can't even detect how many cells are connected if you use a balance extension cable. It was so annoying having to go through the extra step of picking what cell battery I had connected when the hota just worked perfectly. lol That's not even to mention the charging speed difference.

Personally I am not a fan of Spektrum. However if you are so inclined, realize a new one is $129.00 with a Spektrum warranty. They can be finicky and tempermental. People have had to warranty them. I would pay the $29.00 extra coin for the warranty alone, from an authorized HH/Spektrum seller.
Just me.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back