IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do this before work on a beautiful day at the park. I start work at 2:30pm, so yeah, almost no one at the park at that time. I go play at that time construction site in the afternoons, when no one is there. That's right next to that big park.

View attachment 362701View attachment 362702View attachment 362703
Lucky you .. that's awesome

my parents are on vacation so i stopped over and gave them a mow View attachment 362706
View attachment 362707
When go on vacation ,can you do my lawn like that🤔 I pay with yummy cookies 😁👍

Yo it's actually a decent day today.my infraction hasn't left my mind since the stupid blinking death light.i just want blast .not fix crap..well good thing I have other street cars to blast with.😁👍

Last edited:
my parents are on vacation so i stopped over and gave them a mow View attachment 362706
View attachment 362707
Beautiful day, beautiful yard and a Kraton. Can't beat that.

Ni
View attachment 362707
Nice place.

Not a good sign. ESC or transmitter. Sounds like ESC, but I hope not.
I'd rather deal with a bad ESC than my car lol. Subframe and all that connects to it. Rusted through. Buckled in. Car is toast.

Beautiful day, beautiful yard and a Kraton. Can't beat that.

Ni

Nice place.

I'd rather deal with a bad ESC than my car lol. Subframe and all that connects to it. Rusted through. Buckled in. Car is toast.

Eek, what kinda car you rocking?
Only thing I've ever seen get that bad were early 2000's ford escapes.

Just sitting on forum in living room. Thinking about heating up a few hot dogs but that involves walking to the kitchen.
Well if you do them hotdogs enjoy the grounded up eye balls and everything else left over from 🤷😁👍

Last edited:
Back