Spring sale on Arrma at Horizon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out Horizon Hobby for $100 off Limitless, $200 off 1/5 scale Kraton EXB Roller, and $250 off 1/5 scale Outcast RTR. Use coupon code "SPRING". Sale ends 4/22.
Bought something😁
Screenshot_20220415-133908_Google.jpg

Are they gonna keep adding this sales for are eyes and pockets,for me nahhh last 3 months Xmaxx,Mojave and Thypon 6s,not counting the upgrades parts.like arrmarookie43 said we have to act like adults sometimes is hard not to have that awesome smell to a new RC but have fun whit the ones we have.God Bless everyone

Could this be that they are trying to make space for updated models hopefully coming out soon?

I want a streetcar but have not decided which one I’m going to get yet. I’m leaning towards the end fraction. I’ve given the limitless some thoughts but I don’t want to get sucked into the high speed run flu. I just want to zip around in parking lots and do a little drifting.

My exact thinking. I have a Scorched CF GT chassis sitting here. Just saying. I could put all the new parts on that for my speed run car and turn my other one into a street basher. Decisions decisions.
That is a really nice chassis, being thinking of getting one for months.

I drove my cars for the first time after not touching them all winter. It got me wondering if there was a v2 limitless by now, or if the price went up a lot. Arrma got me with the coupon, and my new limitless is on its way. A v2 is long overdue, but it is hard to argue with 25% off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back