Arrma sale at Amain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email today that Arrma RTR vehicles are on sale at Amain for up to $80 off.

NO.... I promised no more rigs for 2023... RCP already pealed me $$$ in March :LOL:

I will try not to look!

Last edited:
For about 5min you could buy 6S cars for $3.50… 😀

IMG_3287.jpeg

Nah, you have to spend $100 or more to get free shipping.
You are a responsible man, always spend more money to save a couple of bucks on shipping.

Wonder why...

Maybe they come in here and see lots of people switching over to real RC kits. 🤷‍♂️
Perhaps, more likely the economy taking a dump🤔🤷‍♂️
IDK, I sure wish there were more kits on the market though. I've heard folks say that it's cheaper for Arrma to make and sell rtr's than kits. I can't see how, more likely the electronics in the rtr's are padding the profits.
I just bought F/C/R diff kits for my 2007 Xray, NOS parts.. I'd rather dump money into the Xray than buy a new rtr. I'm actually amazed how many parts are still available for it. Likely because it went largely unchanged for years. Either way, it's a really nice bit of a kit IMO.

Perhaps, more likely the economy taking a dump🤔🤷‍♂️
IDK, I sure wish there were more kits on the market though. I've heard folks say that it's cheaper for Arrma to make and sell rtr's than kits. I can't see how, more likely the electronics in the rtr's are padding the profits.
I just bought F/C/R diff kits for my 2007 Xray, NOS parts.. I'd rather dump money into the Xray than buy a new rtr. I'm actually amazed how many parts are still available for it. Likely because it went largely unchanged for years. Either way, it's a really nice bit of a kit IMO.
Agreed! More kits! Even arrma..

How? Cheap china childern labor would be my guess on all RTR Rc's.

You are a responsible man, always spend more money to save a couple of bucks on shipping.

I'm not spending $30 shipping on a $3.50 RC car!!!

I don't see it either.. rtr's cheaper to produce than kits? It was a statement allegedly made by Jason Dearden 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I've heard several companies say the same thing. For one thing, the kits are made in Taiwan and the RTR's are made in China. Also, building a kit myself probably takes 5-6 hours, but in an assembly line it's probably more like an hour of total labor time at like $10/hr.?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back