Kraton Steering question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulka

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello everyone, my first post here. I just received my Kraton a few days ago. The steering was a little whacked from the start. I noticed on my 4th run after removing some small rocks the one ball joint was not screwed in all the way. So I checked the other side and discovered the red retaining nut on the top was missing. Can I use a little blue 242 lock tight on these with out damaging anything?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Which version Kraton do you have? If it's the V4, those nuts should have an o-ring on it to keep it from backing off. If it's V3 then put some plumbers tape on the threads to keep it from backing out. Hope that helps.

I have the version 4. Just don’t want to loose more. I have some ordered and should be here tomorrow. 9RPM’s)

Welcome to the forum @Hulka. If you are talking about the pillow balls, then @dirrty has the right idea. A little plumber's tape will hold them in nicely. Just take your time putting them back in, as it's easy to cross thread when screwing those metal caps into the plastic hubs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back