Kraton Center Dogbone Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use TRB RC ABEC 7 hybrid ceramic bearings for the wheel bearings of most all of my 6s vehicles (two Arrmas and two Corallys). They aren't cheap, but they are higher quality (tighter tolerances) and less likely to get damaged by water. I'm not hard on my 6s vehicles, but if required, I will replace the stock bearings in the drivetrain with hybrid ceramic bearings.
If you really want to go all out, Acer sells full ceramic kits for Arrma's. TRB RC may as well, IDK. Kraton 6s..
https://www.acerracing.com/products/arrma-kraton-ceramic-ball-bearings?variant=37991043858622

I’ve seen a few people mention those, definitely expensive. But being reputable & expensive they’ve got to be good 👍
I just like to have quality wheel bearings that will last for a long time. ABEC 7 bearings, generally having better smoothness, could possibly add a bit more speed at the top end. This is particularly useful for my Infraction 6s.

Unfortunately Acer only sells ceramic sets for Arrma.. weird.

They have a full set of rubber sealed standard bearings for my Tekno SCT410 for $37.49 though. Not bad. $80 for a ceramic set.

I just like to have quality wheel bearings that will last for a long time. ABEC 7 bearings, generally having better smoothness, could possibly add a bit more speed at the top end. This is particularly useful for my Infraction 6s.
I can appreciate that. Me, I'm always putting them through mud, sand, snow.. so, no reason to spend too much since they usually succumb to the conditions anyway.

Here’s a quick pic of my favorite K6 setup. Wide as hell on some proline street fighters with 18T pinion.

View attachment 355958

I had got a set of the fast eddys bearings. Might be why I haven’t busted a bearing just yet, on the Kraton anyways. My fireteam has busted 4 bearing on the other hand tho
Man that's nice! Does Proline still Produce that Raptor body? And was it made for the K6 specifically?

Man that's nice! Does Proline still Produce that Raptor body? And was it made for the K6 specifically?
Yessir. That’s exactly what that one is, the PL 2017 raptor body. I don’t think it’s 100% specific but definitely for it. Only had to trim the back end up a bit into the bed

Yessir. That’s exactly what that one is, the PL 2017 raptor body. I don’t think it’s 100% specific but definitely for it. Only had to trim the back end up a bit into the bed
Great...now I wanna do a Kraton street build lol 😩🤦‍♂️

Back