Stock bodies are stronger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinP

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
So throughout the years I've bought myself a transparant body for the typhon twice now. And both became pretty much damaged and unuseable after a couple of runs. The stock pre-painted body it came with though seems to hold up all along the way pretty fine.
This brings me to the conclusion that the stock pre-painted ones are definitely stronger than the transparant ones I buy and paint myself.
Anyone else experiencing the same and knows a solution? I mainly used Fastraxx lexan paint on them.

This is going to sound crazy, but everytime I've NOT used Tamiya paint the body seems to break easier..??

So I stick with Tamiya paint always now.. Its a shame we can't get some of the paint our American cousins use like Spaz Stix as I've seen some pretty cool colours in their lineup..??

This is going to sound crazy, but everytime I've NOT used Tamiya paint the body seems to break easier..??

So I stick with Tamiya paint always now.. Its a shame we can't get some of the paint our American cousins use like Spaz Stix as I've seen some pretty cool colours in their lineup..??
Nah I guess you're right. Maybe the paint I use makes it break easier. I'll try again with tamiya paint.

I painted one body and used Tamiya paint because that's what the hobby shop sells.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back