Granite Stock granite mega 550 v3 slipper clutch. What upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipe720

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I just got the HW max10sct 3200kv combo. I'm now looking to upgrade to a better slipper clutch set. Anyone have the link or part number to the BLX 3s version? I cant seem to find the set.
Thanks!

Remember to buy a 0.8 mod 5mm shaft pinion gear (stock is 15t, i run 18t) because the 48dp mega pinion wont work with the 0.8mod 57t spur.
After the combo upgrade i did get a 17t pinion gear to replace the 15t. Everything is already in and seems to be running fine, but i want to slowly upgrade parts knowing the stock stuff wont hold for too long.

Enjoy dude, this has been a fun journey for me! Btw i said stock is 15t but that was a comment for a 3s typhon. I suspect the 17t pinion you bought was a 48dp if it works with the old small toothed mega spur. Mine did not last long lol!

Thanks. Yeah its a complete different truck after the combo. It really forces me to be careful haha. Yup its 48dp. That pinion should work with the ARA311034? It was from the list of optional parts on the arma site.
I do want to run 3s eventually as well.

Thanks. Yeah its a complete different truck after the combo. It really forces me to be careful haha. Yup its 48dp. That pinion should work with the ARA311034? It was from the list of optional parts on the arma site.
I do want to run 3s eventually as well.
Hey when you upgraded the slipper clutch, how does the drive shaft connect to the new end of the clutch? Did you also have to buy ar310881 and Ara311030

598228C2-CAF4-4C63-9CA9-7C56A0479665.png

Hey when you upgraded the slipper clutch, how does the drive shaft connect to the new end of the clutch? Did you also have to buy ar310881 and Ara311030

View attachment 138863
You have to buy AR310881 and ARA311033 for the sleeve piece.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back