Outcast Slipper clutch falling apart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajax591

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with my slipper clutch? Screw is tight but i cant see any part thats missing/broken/worn to be causing this to separate.
16990294099405669527191350358364.jpg

No, overtightened it and it snapped unfortunately.. time for some new parts
Yep, I've been checking it by pulling the driveshaft, putting a Allen key in and rolling the car forward until the wheels stopped spinning. Checked it last week at home but I'm thinking the one time I checked it on carpet was probably when it happened. Didn't realize this could happen. Was just worried about stripping out the plastic nut the screw goes into. Thanks for your help!

so does this completely eliminate the need for the slipper clutch? Will that cause more axles to break just like having a slipper too tight will?
No, this is slipper hubs made of 7075 aluminium. It just replaces the stock ones, and you have to use the other parts from the stock slipper with it.

Is Oktay shipping to the states yet? I know there is some guy in the US that imports and sells them.

Those have been around for a few years now.
Never saw them on his site. And write him. It's how I got my eliminater. His site didn't list Canada as a shipping destination. Didn't even list the eliminater as "in stock". Cool guy, open to suggestions etc..I enjoyed dealing with him directly.
so does this completely eliminate the need for the slipper clutch? Will that cause more axles to break just like having a slipper too tight will?
You want the slipper eliminater.Thread 'Oktay spool assembly and link for the Vendetta' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/oktay-spool-assembly-and-link-for-the-vendetta.57702/

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back