Talion Strange issue with Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I've had a strange thing with my Talion the last couple of times I've had it out for a bash.
No settings have been changed. The car drives the same as it always has, acceleration, speed and braking are all the same as before. However if I start to reverse then it seems OK but when I take my finger off the trigger it continues to reverse slowly. Giving a little throttle sorts it out, and accelerating away then braking will work as normal again. It's as if reverse gets slightly 'stuck'.

The 'Throttle trim' dial ? That's something I haven't tried.
I've never moved that dial though (just quadruple checked, it's at the same position as on my other 2) so wondering why it's suddenly started acting up.

You might have bumped it ever so slightly and messed with neutral, and I'm sure the calibrations shift a little over time. It's not a big deal to dial it in. If you do it with the lid off, you can see the light on the esc change when you reach the forward and reverse thresholds.

I’ll second what Jeremy said. I’ll find the break over point for forward/reverse where the esc lights up, mark each point on the radio at the trim dial then center it between the marks.

The 'Throttle trim' dial ? That's something I haven't tried.
I've never moved that dial though (just quadruple checked, it's at the same position as on my other 2) so wondering why it's suddenly started acting up.

when you are carrying it and moving it around they move.. like @Jeremy in WI said, it only needs to move one or two clicks to change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back