Stronger wing options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6mm Lapua

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 4s
Well that didn’t last long🤣. Just mounted it on my big rock and broke first run, any more durable options out there?
IMG_9101.jpeg

Well that didn’t last long🤣. Just mounted it on my big rock and broke first run, any more durable options out there?View attachment 333710
If you're just bashing ,you don't need a wing.i feel it's useless.leave it off..if you're going to do speed runs then a wing is useful to help with down force..I'm not a basher so I just don't see why a rig would need a wing for jumping.if I'm wrong plz inform me on how a wing helps in jumping

Last edited:
If you
If you're just bashing ,you don't need a wing.i feel it's useless.leave it off..if you're going to do speed runs then a wing is useful to help with down force..I'm not a basher so I just don't see why a rig would need a wing for jumping.if I'm wrong plz inform me on how a wing helps in jumping
My Notorious build currently has no wing for this reason.

Well that didn’t last long🤣. Just mounted it on my big rock and broke first run, any more durable options out there?View attachment 333710
When you are jumping / flipping how does a wing help you? Just trying to understand why a wing is needed for that type of running .does it make you go faster,,? Does it make you jump higher? Or does it stabilize the rear better during stunts?
I put it on to prevent body damage just bashing around, but ya I’ll probably just run without it, it was about 40 degrees out so that probably was part of it too.
Oh I see ..yeah keep it off..it does look cool though but I suppose if you don't want the same thing to happen again I wouldn't put on another one unless you just like the looks of it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back