Kraton rear wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny1202

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
Hi guys,

I broke the rear wing mount on my first outing, it’s not a problem but it snapped the screws which also hold the body mounts and that is a problem.

So should I leave the wing off to prevent this from happening again? or do you think the wing offers protection for the rest of the car?

Or do you think I should learn how to drive 😂😅

We all drive that way sometimes... That's why I've added roof skids & body reinforcements.

I like the #3drc flexible wing mounts. They come in 3 different heights & different colors, so if you order some, choose wisely...

There is also a YouTube channel #EastTactics that shows lots of tactics for strengthening or mitigation of impacts for the Kraton. I subscribed way before I had a Kraton and use the wing mount tactics for all of my 6s rigs.

We all drive that way sometimes... That's why I've added roof skids & body reinforcements.

I like the #3drc flexible wing mounts. They come in 3 different heights & different colors, so if you order some, choose wisely...

There is also a YouTube channel #EastTactics that shows lots of tactics for strengthening or mitigation of impacts for the Kraton. I subscribed way before I had a Kraton and use the wing mount tactics for all of my 6s rigs.
Sweet mate, nice one for that I’ll check that out for sure, did you previously have problems with the stock wing mounts?

Sweet mate, nice one for that I’ll check that out for sure, did you previously have problems with the stock wing mounts?
Everyone has problems with their wing mounts. RPM makes a really good one that will take some abuse. I’m supposed to be getting the wheelie bar attachment to go with mine today. As you get better driving your broken pieces will slow down. Nothing holds together flipping at 40 mph😅😂. Damn tree keeps moving when I jump.

Everyone has problems with their wing mounts. RPM makes a really good one that will take some abuse. I’m supposed to be getting the wheelie bar attachment to go with mine today. As you get better driving your broken pieces will slow down. Nothing holds together flipping at 40 mph😅😂. Damn tree keeps moving when I jump.
yeah I thought that might be the case, the flexible ones look really good but I don’t think they make them for the 4s platform. It’s gave me an idea to try and modify the stock option though.

yeah I thought that might be the case, the flexible ones look really good but I don’t think they make them for the 4s platform. It’s gave me an idea to try and modify the stock option though.
I thought you were talking 6s. My 4s has been pretty good stock but the cold will make parts snap

I thought you were talking 6s. My 4s has been pretty good stock but the cold will make parts snap
Yeah my bad I should have stated 4s in the title. It was definitely a driver error, well my mate said “why don’t you jump that” 😂😂😂
C390D316-8CE6-4ABB-9DE0-4BEA477D8A93.jpeg
she took it well to be fair, it wasn’t till later it completely fell off

+1 +1 all that was mentioned about the 3drc TPU ones. Broke my stock one on my Notorious, got the 3drc high wing mount, no issues since. And I blast it. Crazy landings, cartwheels, wheelies for days, & it still is taking it.

Cold weather makes the composite plastic brittle. And I kept tearing up wings on my Typhon. Then I tried the RPM mounts. They never broke but I like the height and color options of the 3dRC ones.
I tried those and they won’t break. I just don’t like my wing jiggling. I was hard headed enough to buy several Hot Racing all aluminum wing mounts. They look great until they Don’t lol 😆
Yeah my bad I should have stated 4s in the title. It was definitely a driver error, well my mate said “why don’t you jump that” 😂😂😂View attachment 345586she took it well to be fair, it wasn’t till later it completely fell off
I have seen that same imprint many times in my yard

Last edited:
Back