Senton Stupid flashing red light on ESC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGBOI

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Probably the umpteenth time I have had to write in to this Forum to see what is wrong with my Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega. Old version, mind you. Now, here in Virginia it is mighty cold! The problem is, I have a blinking light coming on to my ESC after about 2 seconds. To clarify, this has happened before, in the summer, and then we had to replace the ESC. So the one I am running is almost brand new, and has had approximately 10 runs. The Motor has also been replaced, for other various reasons. The new ESC and motor are the same as the old ones. I am using a 5000c 2s Lipo, Spektrum brand, which has been graciously sent to me by Arrma, since the car wasn't working. This was a long time ago, 3 Months or so. Bear in mind that this is the 3 run after 2 weeks without running. The Battery is fully charged. Anyone have any Ideas what this could be?

stock radio? make sure the trim knob on your radio is still centered. if it's not at the same place it was when the ESC was calibrated, it won't run because it thinks you turned on the car with the trigger pulled.

Hey, same conditions in Germany currently and my 1st thought was that the lipo is not providing enough voltage due to the cold weather and that the esc is going into lvc, BUT it seems to be the stock radio trim thing actually. Yesterday I did center the trim and ...3 lipos in a row without any break...
Great forum support! Thank You!

Ok, an update: I cleaned the motor this afternoon to see if grease and dirt were causing friction and therefore making my ESC blink. But, I found an issue with the Jumpers! Surprisingly, the stock battery, the NIMH that came with it, works! This means there must be something wrong with the LIPO? Maybe, but another surprise... The LIPO works, only if I have the battery jumper on the esc set to NIMH! Weird, no? Our next step is to see if there is anything wrong with the battery, and run a known-good LIPO on it, to see if the cause of trouble is the jumpers. Please tell me if you had this problem, and if you did, how you resolved it, or if you're just as helpless as me! :ROFLMAO:

Your battery probably isn’t charged. Or you ran it down too low and didn’t storage charge it and now it’s dead.

The only thing the jumper does is not let the car run if the voltage is too low.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back