Talion Talion EXB 6S on road crushers is fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelander

Frankenstein 3S
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Typhon 3s
20221104_210604.jpg

It's stupid fast and wheelies. It'll backflip if you stand on it. We're pretty much stock, just went up a few teeth on the pinion and added a fan on the motor. We had the katar Bs on and climbed a hill like a dozen times and it was barely hot but crushing batteries parking lot bashing brought temps up way faster on these ridiculously big tires. Loads of fun.

We finally managed to fully turn off AVC for good. The talion drives pretty straight on it's own and is much more fun with a tighter turn radius.

Also the stock AVC, turning rate was maxing out the stock servo. No bueno. Much better to disable and adjust steering rate yourself.

Just an opinion. Much love, Arrmaforum.

I'd be careful with those flips if I were you. I've cracked 2 of those rims doing stuff that wouldn't have cracked other wheels.

On another note, I just added 1/5th scale grps to my Talion and it's dumb fun. Much more fun than the road crushers imo as they're lighter and drift a lot better. Don't look as cool though :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 254653
View attachment 254654

lol the more I look at these pics the more I'm starting to think they do look better than the roadcrushers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

https://justbashitrc.com/shop/75-square-wheel-hub-adapter-to-grp/ work great and nice quality.
Daaamn that looks awesome. YES! I want bigger GRPs
We are prolly gonna mangle the drivetrain running big stupid wheels like this but it is fun. GRP prolly perform way better. You think we should min/max the rake of the truck like yours? Stupid low in front and stupid high in the rear?

Daaamn that looks awesome. YES! I want bigger GRPs
We are prolly gonna mangle the drivetrain running big stupid wheels like this but it is fun. GRP prolly perform way better. You think we should min/max the rake of the truck like yours? Stupid low in front and stupid high in the rear?
works good for me! It's stupid hard to wheelie like this too and I have a beast of a motor in it. The 1/5 grps are really nice tbh and I'd definitely trust them more at higher speeds than anything else. I actually have them on my mojave too. Hardest compound and the talion has the middle compound. Definitely like the middle one more. My mojave has zero grip with those tires which makes for fun hooning around but nothing else.

I totally have m8 lock nuts on instead of wheel nuts too and they work great on those adapters haha.

would a rim of some material to re-enforce it fix the problem?
Maybe? one of my rims cracked and I put ic 2000 rubberized tire glue on it and it's been fine since. I just moved it to the back so it's less likely to slap on the ground.

Gots to be hard on the drive train but the talion seems to handle absolutely everything on Katar Bs. It's got to be able to handle some abuse on road with the road crushers, no?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back