Kraton Tekno MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s ET #2 🤣
image.jpg

That's a really nice ET. I have an appreciation for well thought out trucks. By the way, what is the box sitting between your servo and motor?

That's a really nice ET. I have an appreciation for well thought out trucks. By the way, what is the box sitting between your servo and motor?
It’s a 40mm server fan in a custom Printed TPU enclosure. There a a bit of a cushion on the bottom that helps absorb shock. Hoping it’ll help the fan last a little longer.
image.jpg
image.jpg

401FC618-D6CD-44B8-807A-0627F92C3B8C.jpeg

Well shoot I can't either. I swear I saw something recently.
I found an aftermarket set, brand new (pre order), by ProStar RC. Says they’re lighter than a DNF 🤣. If you buy the Kevlar shock stands with them you get the SC2410T complete conversion kit free, a pretty good take for $200 🤷🏼‍♂️

IMG_0950.jpeg

Oh f*** me man. You had to go there. 🤣
View attachment 320013
My MT410 to ET48.3 swap.
Sooooo sexy! Goddamn!

I found an aftermarket set, brand new (pre order), by ProStar RC. Says they’re lighter than a DNF 🤣. If you buy the Kevlar shock stands with them you get the SC2410T complete conversion kit free, a pretty good take for $200 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 320217

Sooooo sexy! Goddamn!
I just dropped 250 on the mmx8s combo on sale on Amazon so the alloy gearboxes for the mt410 are going to have to wait for a little bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back