Kraton Tekno ET48 shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonteksunrise

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Trying to find a fully built set of Tekno ET48 shocks to put on my Kraton and haven't been able to find a set anywhere. I'd rather not have to buy piece by piece from Tekno to build the shocks. Any similar shock sets to the ET48's that come pre-built? Looking for a quality high end upgrade on the shocks.

Trying to find a fully built set of Tekno ET48 shocks to put on my Kraton and haven't been able to find a set anywhere. I'd rather not have to buy piece by piece from Tekno to build the shocks. Any similar shock sets to the ET48's that come pre-built? Looking for a quality high end upgrade on the shocks.
Closest I've found is JRC..not ET48, but they had MT410.. may be sold out, IDK.
https://jennysrc.com/collections/tekno-mt410-monster-tkr5603
Also, JRC has Mugen parts..they're synonymous with quality too👍
BTW, what problems are you having with the Arrma shocks? I've found them to be quite good? Not crazy for the rod ends, I've broken a couple, but they're not terrible.

Last edited:
Yeah what @KnowAir said.

If you want a better shock just get the internals out of the TLR Typhon and the M2C shock caps the Arrma shocks are already race spec they just don't have tini shafts.

Closest I've found is JRC..not ET48, but they had MT410.. may be sold out, IDK.
https://jennysrc.com/collections/tekno-mt410-monster-tkr5603
Also, JRC has Mugen parts..they're synonymous with quality too👍
BTW, what problems are you having with the Arrma shocks? I've found them to be quite good? Not crazy for the rod ends, I've broken a couple, but they're not terrible.
Rod ends breaking. Looking for something more robust.
Yeah what @KnowAir said.

If you want a better shock just get the internals out of the TLR Typhon and the M2C shock caps the Arrma shocks are already race spec they just don't have tini shafts.
Thanks for the info I’ll definitely look into that.

Rod ends breaking. Looking for something more robust.

Thanks for the info I’ll definitely look into that.
You can use Tekno spring cups and rod ends/pivot balls on Arrma shocks too.. I have them on the front of my Kraton exb with stock Arrma shocks.
You'll sacrifice a bit of adjustability since the Tekno spring cups are shorter than Arrma's, which required me to thread the preload adjusters down quite a bit to get proper spring preload but totally workable.

You can use Tekno spring cups and rod ends/pivot balls on Arrma shocks too.. I have them on the front of my Kraton exb with stock Arrma shocks.
You'll sacrifice a bit of adjustability since the Tekno spring cups are shorter than Arrma's, which required me to thread the preload adjusters down quite a bit to get proper spring preload but totally workable.
👍

I couldn't get the balls to fit into the arms on mine for some reason. They fit on my Outcast but not the EXB. 🤷‍♂️

Ended up going with M2C shock cap bladderless set.

I couldn't get the balls to fit into the arms on mine for some reason. They fit on my Outcast but not the EXB. 🤷‍♂️
I don't recall specifically, but I probably drilled the arms out to fit the Tekno pivot balls.🤷‍♂️
I also fitted some TC sway bar links and pivot balls on it, definitely do remember drilling the arms for those, had to hog them out quite a bit, LOL.

I don't think I had any problems fitting the Tekno pivot balls..

20230221_061912.jpg

20230221_061936.jpg

20230221_062014.jpg

20230221_061951.jpg

I saw a couple cods where people liked 60wt oil and the Tekno 90mm orange springs on the stock arrma shocks . Did you come up with a solution ?

I saw a couple cods where people liked 60wt oil and the Tekno 90mm orange springs on the stock arrma shocks . Did you come up with a solution ?
Any information about the Tekno shocks is outdated. The Tekno orange springs are softer than the stock Arrma springs.

Back