Kraton Tekno MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the ET410 and it takes a legit beating, definitely not fragile
Then you’re luckier than me. I broke so many bulkheads bashing my ET410 that I sold it.

However, I did see that Tekno finally released aluminum bulkheads a few weeks ago.

Then you’re luckier than me. I broke so many bulkheads bashing my ET410 that I sold it.

However, I did see that Tekno finally released aluminum bulkheads a few weeks ago.
Man I feel ridiculous, I just cracked a fro t bulkhead last night, didn’t even take that much. Been bashing it hard for like 6 runs, must have been pure luck. I did have a super heavy battery crammed in it though
IMG_0936.jpeg

I didn't see any aluminum bulkheads?

Man I feel ridiculous, I just cracked a fro t bulkhead last night, didn’t even take that much. Been bashing it hard for like 6 runs, must have been pure luck. I did have a super heavy battery crammed in it thoughView attachment 319933
Yeah I don't know what's up with those bulkheads. It's not just one weak point - they break in all different places. Either crappy plastic or crappy design.

I'd just take the hit and go aluminum if you plan to keep that truck for a while.

Yeah I don't know what's up with those bulkheads. It's not just one weak point - they break in all different places. Either crappy plastic or crappy design.

I'd just take the hit and go aluminum if you plan to keep that truck for a while.
I can’t find these aluminum bulkhead unicorns..?

Allracing makes aluminum gearboxes for Teknos, both 48.3 and 48 2.0. There sold on ebay.

My only issue with the MT is the ring gears. I just got done replacing my daughters rear ring and input yet again. The MT is an amazing truck but it needs a burlier drivetrain.

Can’t find the all racing aluminum bulkheads. I haven’t had any issues with the ring/pinion gears just yet.

Ebay search "tekno alloy gear box". On ebay finding the right search term is half the battle.

Allracing makes aluminum gearboxes for Teknos, both 48.3 and 48 2.0. There sold on ebay.

My only issue with the MT is the ring gears. I just got done replacing my daughters rear ring and input yet again. The MT is an amazing truck but it needs a burlier drivetrain.
He’s looking for the 1/10 scale bulkheads.

What’s going on with your ring gears? I’ve been bashing my heavy MT410 on 6S for over a year now and haven’t had a single drivetrain issue.

Sorry, I didn't catch that it's for a 410.
ProStar rc makes an aluminum bulkheads for the ET/EB 410. There $80.00, I don't know if that's one or a pair.

Last edited:
This one was an MT410 but I enjoyed the way my beat up et48.3 that I got on FB for cheap handled better. So the MT410 got converted. Now I have two et's, real tempted to order those bulkheads. This one might end up being a shelf queen.

Looks good man. What’s the black box behind the servo?
It’s a 40x40x28mm server fan in a TPU printed enclosure. Tpu is flexible and there is a cusion between the bottom of fan and chassis essentially to help absorb shock from impact to help make fan last longer.

It’s a 40x40x28mm server fan in a TPU printed enclosure. Tpu is flexible and there is a cusion between the bottom of fan and chassis essentially to help absorb shock from impact to help make fan last longer.
Clever idea. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back