Tell me you’re a RC addict without telling me you’re a RC addict. I’ll start…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a V3 , but sorry, not selling .
Had to try. Wouldn't have forgiven myself if I hadn't. And here I thought I knew everything about the Senton. Didn't know there was a 3rd revamp.

Had to try. Wouldn't have forgiven myself if I hadn't. And here I thought I knew everything about the Senton. Didn't know there was a 3rd revamp.
Quite honestly , they are awesome trucks , thats why I built one out of the TLR Typhon to use and abuse . NTM , hands down outhandles the orig Senton because of its wider stance / suspension travel / etc .

Quite honestly , they are awesome trucks , thats why I built one out of the TLR Typhon to use and abuse . NTM , hands down outhandles the orig Senton because of its wider stance / suspension travel / etc .
I was thinking of doing one too. Love the look of the TLR parts on the Typhon. And if I have anything, it's a surplus of Senton 6s parts, original and aftermarket.
Quick question, if you happen to know. Is the TLR chassis 7075 and hows it compare to the SWB EXB chassis?

One of my speed cars lives on our toaster oven. We have a tiny house and really stays there until we need to use the oven 🤣🤣🤣

20230827_213300.jpg

I was thinking of doing one too. Love the look of the TLR parts on the Typhon. And if I have anything, it's a surplus of Senton 6s parts, original and aftermarket.
Quick question, if you happen to know. Is the TLR chassis 7075 and hows it compare to the SWB EXB chassis?
I believe I saw it listed as such somewhere , but could be wrong . It seems very rigid compared to the regular chassis' . My friend who runs his TLR Typhon on our 1/8 track has had no issues with it , and that is still with plastic chassis braces .

I believe I saw it listed as such somewhere , but could be wrong . It seems very rigid compared to the regular chassis' . My friend who runs his TLR Typhon on our 1/8 track has had no issues with it , and that is still with plastic chassis braces .
If I do one, I will make my own CF chassis braces like I did for my custom Senton-spec GT speed runner.
20230414_181744.jpg

You want to get a mini crawler to drive over your wife's curves when your in bed together.

This is what keeps me addicted to the Hobby is enjoying it with my boys.🤙

View attachment 319290
You: Good dad encouraging the growth and happiness of your kids.
Me: “Get away from my truck, you little sh*t!!!”
Maybe why my kids are in therapy now…

You want to get a mini crawler to drive over your wife's curves when your in bed together.

She will MURDER you bud. My gf is already jealous of the time I devote to the hobby...........
Well then, I’d have to recommend a switch to pin style tires while crawling over her curves…
Just saying, tire choice is everything.
Explain this to her, and get back to us and let us know how that conversation went. After all, you’re being considerate and thinking of her needs.

At some point she's gonna realize the 12 rc you own aren't the same 2 you've "had forever babe!" That was my problem, you gotta keep the excuses fresh 🤣
Hide 11 chassis, keep just one out and keep all the covers out and she'll think your just changing covers around 🤣🤣

You: Good dad encouraging the growth and happiness of your kids.
Me: “Get away from my truck, you little sh*t!!!”
Maybe why my kids are in therapy now…
I was like that at first until it survived the 10-15ft jump😂 now it’s been better. They know better with the infraction though 👍🤙

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back