Signs you might be an RC Addict

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with a full size Ford.
suspiciousvan_9.jpg
Yo ,that's the same van driving around our schools last week 😠

This is my RC. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My RC is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my RC is useless. Without my RC, I am useless. I must drive my RC true. I must drive better than others who is trying to beat me. I must go faster, farther than. I will ...

My RC and I know that what counts in bashing is not the height of the jumps, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the landing that counts. We will fly ...

My RC is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its receiver and its ESC. I will keep my RC clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My RC and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

You fall asleep working on your rc while sleeping you dream your working on rc, when you wake up your rc is ready and you don't know how you did it
As soon as someone asks if your rc is for sale, your first thought is what you could get to replace it
The only t shirts and sweaters you have, are from rc companies or parts suppliers

Last edited:
This is my RC. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My RC is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my RC is useless. Without my RC, I am useless. I must drive my RC true. I must drive better than others who is trying to beat me. I must go faster, farther than. I will ...

My RC and I know that what counts in bashing is not the height of the jumps, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the landing that counts. We will fly ...

My RC is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its receiver and its ESC. I will keep my RC clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My RC and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!
This dude is poetic 🤣🤣 Now this should be on a poster board with a photo of you hugging all your RCs and hang it in your living room in a frame 😁👍

This dude is poetic 🤣🤣 Now this should be on a poster board with a photo of you hugging all your RCs and hang it in your living room in a frame 😁👍

I'd love to take credit for it, but I borrowed it from the Rifleman's Creed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifleman's_Creed

@blaster27 inspired me with
When you can repair your rig blindfolded. :cool:. And you become the CEO of ARRMA.

Made me thought of tearing down and putting together your rifle blind folded. Cause I practice that daily. :rolleyes: Seriously though, just like my RCs, I have to look it up on YT every time.

Which lead me to the Rifleman's Creed. I'm sure I violated some rules about valor in the interest of parody.

I'd love to take credit for it, but I borrowed it from the Rifleman's Creed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifleman's_Creed

@blaster27 inspired me with

Made me thought of tearing down and putting together your rifle blind folded. Cause I practice that daily. :rolleyes: Seriously though, just like my RCs, I have to look it up on YT every time.

Which lead me to the Rifleman's Creed. I'm sure I violated some rules about valor in the interest of parody.
It still touched my ❤️ I wasn't sure to 😭 or 😂 .good sh++t brotha👍

If you have a workshop with more then 10 cars :cool: I have 30+
45m2, 3D printer, CNC, laser graving, ledge standdrill and other stuff.
Think no one is more addicted then me. Got now even a plane. 1,2m
Girflriend starts talking in rc language, then you know you are heavily addicted :D:love:
If anyone needs a help. Let me know and I will come by your house and collect all the addicting material for you. Really I'm doing you a favor.
hard pass

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back