Tell me you’re a RC addict without telling me you’re a RC addict. I’ll start…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SniperGT-15

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Limitless
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Mojave
  9. Mojave EXB
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 3s
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
  16. Vendetta
  17. Vorteks
  18. Infraction 4x4
A192FE1A-B373-4FBE-8ED0-61E8B1559C78.jpeg

I went from 0 rc's to 12 in one year..and I'm about to acquire another brand new OC8s with a Max 5 setup..which would make my 3rd, 2 exb's and 1 red rtr 🤪💉💊💪🏼

Also have a big red Arrma banner in the hallway of my house 😁

I love how the Arrma boxes folds flat to a octagon shape so I can hide the evidence from you know who. 😂 😍

At some point she's gonna realize the 12 rc you own aren't the same 2 you've "had forever babe!" That was my problem, you gotta keep the excuses fresh 🤣

At some point she's gonna realize the 12 rc you own aren't the same 2 you've "had forever babe!" That was my problem, you gotta keep the excuses fresh 🤣
Currently, I’m using the “ it’s actually just a new body that they have for really cheap, everything is interchangeable babe…Let’s go to Target 😝

Currently, I’m using the “ it’s actually just a new body that they have for really cheap, everything is interchangeable babe…Let’s go to Target 😝

Make sure you show her jenny rc and some of thier really cheap prices where you get like half a trucks worth of plastics (atleast it appears that way) for like $20-25. You show her just how cheap all them parts are and nomatter where they come from you just remind her of jenny and say whatever it is came from there for cheap.
This works great for ordering bundles of parts 🤣
I'll stop instigating now 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back