Typhon The best shock upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avyn Nix

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hello Arrma forum I’m wanting to know what is the best shocks or upgrades in general for the typhon 3s.

Awesome I noticed that was an option but at little pricey.

Thanks these should suffice, but what would be the most less likely to leak?

Least likely to leak are basically the ones from HPI, Kyosho, Arrma 6s/TLR, OFNA, and Losi. The ZD shafts still tend to bend.

Ok how are the hot racing metal shock body upgrade, would those not leak?

No bends, no leaks, bashing hard no 15ft jumps around but if its in my way i'm airborne. I bash all my rc's even on road; so if i can't break it im not bashing it hard enough...
Ok good to know, you see 20-30ft jumps what a want to do with it but have it its first test run and the shocks bent off of a 15ft jump, so do you think that those will still hold up?

Ok good to know, you see 20-30ft jumps what a want to do with it but have it its first test run and the shocks bent off of a 15ft jump, so do you think that those will still hold up?
Idk to be honest.. I'm not sure but if your trying to go that big you might want to go with the 6s shocks..

Idk to be honest.. I'm not sure but if your trying to go that big you might want to go with the 6s shocks..
I have a 6s talion I’d do that with but I’m trying to see if the small 3s typhon is worth it to be cheaper or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back