The Flysky NB4 Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
Just unpacking this TX, and wow I tell ya it got everything and some, but for that price tag it should, extra wheel, 3 different tension spring sets, wireless charging, another softer grip, 2 Rx's, one for shorter distance, 3 pistol triggers :oops: Smartphone holder, another goPro fixture etc.
I will bind it later on with the Kraton and make a video

20220301_150140.jpg

20220301_150155.jpg

20220301_150240.jpg

20220301_154109.jpg

20220301_154431.jpg

20220301_175114.jpg

wow, I had a guy at work he had a FS I don't remember which one, 50 yards and his 1/10 took of by itself :oops:
Don’t know if you’ve seen the NB4 thread. But I put 300mm antennas in the FTR10 receiver in my Limitless (dual antennas). Got 1,696ft of range, unboosted Tx. Not holding up the Tx or anything. Just at stomach level. So multiply that by 2. Plenty for speed runs. So needless to say I use the NB4 for speed runs now. I love that radio. Would but it again in a heartbeat if I broke it.

He got the Pro. Not the regular NB4 like the rest of us peasants. He went full blown baller on us. :p
Yea thats the one I'm talking about. I've seen people describe it as bada$$ but didnt mention all the added stuff.

Peasants? I got a 2 year old DX5c. hahaha (i like it though):ROFLMAO:

Yea thats the one I'm talking about. I've seen people describe it as bada$$ but didnt mention all the added stuff.

Peasants? I got a 2 year old DX5c. hahaha (i like it though):ROFLMAO:
Sounds like you need an upgrade….:cool::devilish:

@N.Mango I will put the Orange DX5 Rugged on sale soon as I figure out this stupid USPS not delivering me this label printer....pi$$ed
if you want to upgrade :p with 2 RX's
:unsure:(y).

What is the perk of this one over the regular NB4? I didn't read much into it, but noticed it is 10 channel capable. Is there anything else?
It appears to be the same radio, user interface, etc just in silver vs black.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back