Senton Theee Senton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Is the video @K-BASH .Happy to share my build (will add this to my build thread). So here she is gonna do one more shakedown to make sure everything is running right!
Great work! What’s the jumper for? It’s a 3S so you don’t need to run two batteries- or do you have it set up to be able to run 4S with two 2S batteries?

What I do on mu Notorious and am doing on my EXB build is run these only when I run two batteries. This is theCT60 version but the 90s are the same. For the price of a pair with connectors, heat shrink and neatly soldered you can’t beat it. This way you don’t have that loop back installed all the time. If you run 2x packs normally then I wouldn’t do it this way but if you mostly run one this is the better option.

Awesome good job cant wait to see a run video. I've tried just about every combination but I haven't tried the 3200KV motor past 3s with 26 tooth pinion, it should really top out high. I ran 60 MPH with 26th tooth on 4s with 2650Kv and 100mm GRPs.you got taller tires,an kv's. You should hit 70 easy.GOOD LUCK?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back