Typhon Thinking about selling my typhon. Don’t know what’s a fair asking price. Help me out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong the Tekno is still awesome, but I think some of its race pedigree harm it for bashing..?

It didn't break much but at the end of the day the Arrma didn't break and the Tekno did..?

I don't think I'd buy another Tekno, but I will certainly be keeping my MT410 forever ? because it's pretty nuts..???
Also I do believe everybody should own at least one Tekno just so as to experience them..!!
Fit and finish is so much higher than Arrma it's ridiculous, no slop everything fits together like perfectly, the shocks are in another league it's like the king of kits..?
Pre-bash.....
View attachment 80227

Yeah absolutely I love my arrmas! And I definitely want a tekno. I think maybe I’ll wait and get one as a next winter project cause I don’t wanna sell any of my rigs if I don’t have to. But definitely getting one eventually, they do look top of the line. I’m a sucker for tight tolerance being a machinist and all lol. Thanks for your insight! Awesome lookin truck!

If I was you, which I’m not I’d put everything stock ok, then add battery and charger with some tires post for$550 on eBay then part out all upgrade parts to new and make up that profit that way. No way ain’t going to just fork out $950 and not see a build report or friend of friend said you was good. Easier to sell when stock even tho they will spend same amount getting that stuff, we as buyers feel like it’s easier to upgrade are self and see what we are doing apposed to you upgrading it. Just saying part it bro
If I was you, which I’m not I’d put everything stock ok, then add battery and charger with some tires post for$550 on eBay then part out all upgrade parts to new and make up that profit that way. No way ain’t going to just fork out $950 and not see a build report or friend of friend said you was good. Easier to sell when stock even tho they will spend same amount getting that stuff, we as buyers feel like it’s easier to upgrade are self and see what we are doing apposed to you upgrading it. Just saying part it bro
I do own a tekno, but damn this poop floats at high speed it’s amazing idk about launching it not happening it’s a Eb410 and eb48 2.0 coming soon
The switch from arrma to tekno is easy bro it drives butter smooth and that’s with a 4.5 turn motor.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back