Time to start drifting? Yes please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjosh

Fast, Faster, Boom…
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Vendetta
A new hobby store opened up near me with a 1/10 drift track. So I decided to join in on the fun. This is a newly released model, and it is legit! They set up and test every one from the factory, so it’s great for starting out. It’s the MST 2.5 RTR
IMG_5107.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a shop semi closer that has a drift track. I picked up one of these. Haven’t built it yet. View attachment 356125
That looks absolutely awesome! Please let me know how it goes and how you like the car. The shop owner had great things to say about that HW setup. 100amps is plenty of power, and it runs very efficiently.

I know me, I had to buy a RTR, there’s no way I was buying a kit. I’ve been building my Limitless and various other models for literal years. If I bought a kit it would be while before I actually got to drift 😂. The whole time I’m building a car I’m thinking about the how I’m going to change it, and all the parts I’m going to design… it’s kind of a problem sometimes lol. I’ve been told perfection is the enemy of progress quite a few times 🤣

Last edited:
I was impressed, pretty nicely appointed for the cost. Now to get some practice in on the polished warehouse floor after hours lol
I think I’m going to love the relaxed pace, and not really breaking anything. Aside from bearings, shock seals, and new drift tires every 6 months, the guys at the track say they haven’t had to spend anymore money on their cars. I’m really looking forward to that, I break a lot bashing.

I think I’m going to love the relaxed pace, and not really breaking anything. Aside from bearings, shock seals, and new drift tires every 6 months, the guys at the track say they haven’t had to spend anymore money on their cars. I’m really looking forward to that, I break a lot bashing.
Yes! Kind of like a crawler, just run it

I’m still pretty bad, but I had fun! The owner said learning on this floor would be hard. He’s getting some p-tile installed soon.
Nice drift skills. I would have taken out half the cones on the track. I use gyro assist, without it find it too hard to control.

Nice drift skills. I would have taken out half the cones on the track. I use gyro assist, without it find it too hard to control.
Thank you!
It’s amazing how much drive time I get without breaking anything. It really makes it enjoyable.

Thank you!
It’s amazing how much drive time I get without breaking anything. It really makes it enjoyable.
I got a 1/10 onroad drift and a modded 1/16 4600kv 3s for smooth surfaces. Great fun.

A new hobby store opened up near me with a 1/10 drift track. So I decided to join in on the fun. This is a newly released model, and it is legit! They set up and test every one from the factory, so it’s great for starting out. It’s the MST 2.5 RTRView attachment 356123

1711604678575.jpeg

My LBMT! Did an okay ultrafine sharpie panel lining, going to get black wheels I think.

Back