Senton Tires no more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less then a months time I have destroyed all the original tires for 2 trucks with in the first week. After I threw a couple away I started to take pics of damage. Currently both trucks we use are running the lockup st tires from duratrax.
Start venting them and they will hold up longer.

I had same thing happen on 5th run of vehicle. I emailed Arrma with pics just to ask if there was a known problem. They sent 4 new with no other questions, great service i still wonder if there is a problem though.
Side note my 11y/o son has had his senton since September '19 and is still on stock tires??‍♂️

Hi there,
which tires do you use on which surface?
dboots (or similar profile like badlands, ...) on tarmac or concrete will not last long, that I would understand.

For the exploded tires I don't realy have an idea what possibly could have gone wrong.

We use trenchers and stock dboots on our two Senton 3s, depending on which surface we are driving. dboots only on short cut gras, trenchers on gras and gravel, we hardly ever drive on tarmac, no issues so far. Have the trucks since christmas. Bashing only, I have built a ramp but no super crazy jumps, just 2 maybe 3 feet high.
And we try to avoid balooning them to hard.

But maybe we just got lucky?
No idea realy ...

had I known that I could've warranted my factory tires almost a year ago I would've... darn. I blew through 2 of my dboots on the first 3 packs, then again I was running it in some pretty bad stuff. Personally for the dboots fortress, 2s is as far as it should go. A buddy of mine has the senton mega, had his set of tires going strong for over a year, then he decided to upgrade to brushless and run 3s, first run he killed all the tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back