SOLD / FOUND TLR typhon w all the fixins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that must be something new I've never seen a 1515 motor 4S only. the 1512 4S.was the only 15 series that was 4S but I haven’t messed with 4S in years. That being said I still don’t see $800 for that rig used. You can get a used roller for $350.
Apology accepted. They are not the exact same thing. Was gonna counter ur offer of 650 for 700 depending on shipping but ur right, a USED roller can be had for 350 plus shipping.
Add servo, tx&rx and E-buggy combo and u got urself a USED 4s TLR typhon for around the same as mine W out the upgrades.
Looks like that eBay listing might be the smaller Mamba X, rather than the Mamba Monster X in this TLR Typhon.
Sure is.

Apology accepted. They are not the exact same thing. Was gonna counter ur offer of 650 for 700 depending on shipping but ur right, a USED roller can be had for 350 plus shipping.
Add servo, tx&rx and E-buggy combo and u got urself a USED 4s TLR typhon for around the same as mine W out the upgrades.

Sure is.
Like I tell everyone try and get the best deal you can and NEVER buy toys at full price try to get the expensive stuff on sale! You have nice things and not pay full price!!😂😂😂😂
0516050A-BF81-4E32-93DF-543600FA8B42.png
40EFACEB-3DF8-419D-B23E-4340225E448B.png
B1569B78-2729-49A7-B6F1-2E7AE7BFD664.png

I think one of the forum rules is not to poop in someone's for sale posts in the classifieds. If the price is not up to your expectations just move along. 🤔
Just trying to help his sale it’s been 2 months and he keeps bumping it. Looks like a nice rig would be a nice add to someone’s collection. But you are correct 👍

$325 😂😂😂😂 Just say’n brand new sensored. $185.00 View attachment 292536
We usually all give each other great advice and deals in this community and That’s all I’m saying …..I’m not picking on the rig just the price as interested in buying it and a TLR period
I’ll take it for $650 rn if still have it I see the upgrades it’s - $200 esc motor combo with the Hubs and towers were like another $200 ,receiver with e telemetry depending what model spektrum 50-$80 so a fair price would be about what I can afford and that’s $650 your asking almost retail Lmk
My offer of $650 still stands
Castle combo w b-link more like 325 retail. Where are u located? Just trying to get an idea of what shipping would be before my counter offer lol.
Located in Rhode Island the state that would make you think we had good roads but NOPE can’t find a good speed run rd if ya life depended on it smh lol

Last edited:
I have a TLRT already. Have to pass . It's a favorite of all my 6s rigs.
Guys this is a great deal already. Clean, little use. Price is right. I think everyone into Arrma anything should have at least one Typhon buggy. A TLRT best case.
Is it sold already? :LOL:

I’ll take it for $650 rn if still have it I see the upgrades it’s - $200 esc motor combo with the Hubs and towers were like another $200 ,receiver with e telemetry depending what model spektrum 50-$80 so a fair price would be about what I can afford and that’s $650 your asking almost retail Lmk
And what esc and motor combo is this exactly? The 4s version of that motor must be new or new to me and that esc seems smaller /diff than normal please clarify brother Ty

Sure is.
I’m in Rhode Island brother ,Lmk if we can work something out that makes us both happy thank you and btw I meant no disrespect sometimes I forget what’s typed on 1 end can come across a lot diff on the other Lmk
Guys this is a great deal already. Clean, little use. Price is right. I think everyone into Arrma anything should have at least one Typhon buggy. A TLRT best case.
I actually have the v4 all stock I use it lightly and it’s in the box I gotta say I’ve built up quite a little collection since getting back into the hobby a year and a half ago the typhon was high up on my list of must have rigs to get in, but didn’t end up getting one until a few months ago and wow was I impressed even with the stock BLX electronics stock everything! These rigs rip! I have tuned it for the street and I have tuned it for the track and I love it on both and it’s a sexy little rig to lol

Last edited:
Marketplace deal fell thru. Still avail
And what esc and motor combo is this exactly? The 4s version of that motor must be new or new to me and that esc seems smaller /diff than normal please clarify brother Ty

I’m in Rhode Island brother ,Lmk if we can work something out that makes us both happy thank you and btw I meant no disrespect sometimes I forget what’s typed on 1 end can come across a lot diff on the other Lmk

I actually have the v4 all stock I use it lightly and it’s in the box I gotta say I’ve built up quite a little collection since getting back into the hobby a year and a half ago the typhon was high up on my list of must have rigs to get in, but didn’t end up getting one until a few months ago and wow was I impressed even with the stock BLX electronics stock everything! These rigs rip! I have tuned it for the street and I have tuned it for the track and I love it on both and it’s a sexy little rig to lol
It’s the monster mamba esc. Not the tiny 4s max one. This one is beast especially on 6s!

I wish I could lighten My TLR a bit more.
No one makes CF towers for the TLRT :rolleyes:
Unique TLR towers because of the track type Pill setup. Which differentiates this from the standard RTR Typhon. I can't find TLR CF towers anywhere. Do they exist?

>>>Don't undestand why this TLRT of yours has not sold yet?:unsure:

Unique TLR towers because of the track type Pill setup. Which differentiates this from the standard RTR Typhon. I can't find TLR CF towers anywhere. Do they exist?

I have not found cf towers either! Are you running 6s? She’s got some weight to her but on 6s she floats! Lol. I go hard on my 6s line and beef up where/when needed. I built this one based off my upgraded senton(s) and Mojave(s) 😉 but couldn’t bring myself to bashing her! I prefer the short course trucks over buggys so that’s why I’m letting her go. I am shocked this is still here!! If I woulda seen this when I was looking I woulda grabbed this in a heartbeat! Lol
Had two sales fall thru. If I get some spare time im gonna put her back to all stock and toss the goodies in one of my sentons 🤔

I have not found cf towers either! Are you running 6s? She’s got some weight to her but on 6s she floats! Lol. I go hard on my 6s line and beef up where/when needed. I built this one based off my upgraded senton(s) and Mojave(s) 😉 but couldn’t bring myself to bashing her! I prefer the short course trucks over buggys so that’s why I’m letting her go. I am shocked this is still here!! If I woulda seen this when I was looking I woulda grabbed this in a heartbeat! Lol
Had two sales fall thru. If I get some spare time im gonna put her back to all stock and toss the goodies in one of my sentons 🤔
I keep my TLRT lightweight. 4S only. 4268 1800kv motor. 24/50 gearing. Only upgrade is aluminum chassis braces. Super fun and nimble.

Still up

A bunch of places make em brother

IMG_6475.png

IMG_6474.png

IMG_6473.png

@handzace, TYVM.
I got my TLRT roller when first released. Couldn't find them at the time. Now they are in abundance finally Never knew. The TLRT buggy is a heavy girl as track rigs go. I could see CF towers being a necessity for the track. Just that my stocker front TLRT tower has aready taken a beating. CF won't have a chance. Rear one makes sense. But You need both.
I layed down my Front shocks all the way, so the Tower's top edges are Very exposed to impacts now.

Hate to see her go. She sure is sexy!! I matched the purple vitavon inserts w hex’s 🔥. Too small for my bashing environment tho as seen in my vids 🤘.
I might just strip her guts and put back to stock and sell as roller. Actually that’s exactly what ima bout to do😉
Smart move .I was just about to suggest that👍

Reactions: MFM
Back up

You guys SUCK! Why hasn't anyone bought this?

Still waiting for my Doom (government giveaway) "loan" that I don't have to pay back!

But if I had the cash...

How's my loan paperwork going? ;)

Reactions: MFM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back