TO ALL NEW MEMBERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
for those of you who don't know, my name is CameronCodes. I am basically one of the admins here (ill get my banner when the 4s line comes out) anyways im here to tell you of a new rule that myself, @WoodiE @slick2500 and a few of the other admins agreed on.
the new rule is for the banning of the T word if you don't know what the t word is then pm either myself or another admin for clarification.

With all due repsect, @CameronCodes , please don't tell me this is another woke issue. :rolleyes:
Politics doesn't belong here. Social issues don't belong here.
There should be no virgin ears, profanity aside. We are about RC. And which side of the isle RC'ers are on is dumb.
I leave that stuff at the door. And don't like to wear that stuff on my sleeve. Hard to do for most of us. I understand.

Why PM for clarification???? Is it some secret? Just put it out there. Rules should be public to all. Not for those that want to know.
I'm all for rules. No issue.:cool:

Edit: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Never happen.
AF is independant and not Arrma/HH owned. That's what makes this Forum great.
This is not like the Traxasss OWNED Forum.:LOL:
I wonder what will happen when I post a picture of my senton 3s in the "Official Slash 4x4 Photo Gallery" on the Traxxas Forum... :unsure:🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back