Senton TOUGHEST ARRMA...........................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like i'm gonna drop some more moola.🤣 Okay, thanks! Just let me know when you go through it all and prices and stuff.
It'll be a bundle deal.an a price you'll be HAPPY with.some of my $hit has got to go,its starting to get outa control an taking up to much room.lol
a least shipping to you won't cost as much as @Exc3l .it was over 20$ to ship him a esc.

It'll be a bundle deal.an a price you'll be HAPPY with.some of my $hit has got to go,its starting to get outa control an taking up to much room.lol
a least shipping to you won't cost as much as @Exc3l .it was over 20$ to ship him a esc.
Yeah, screw @Exc3l, just ship everything to me. 🤣 (I'm kidding, no offense anyone)

I'm selling off my small(1/16) rc's on ebay so I have room and a little money to upgrade/buy bigger ones.

I've tried multiple different suspension chassis setups I call this one the crowd-pleaser because it never dies can't kill it. I'm beyond ignorant to this car it hits trees it hits everything rolls flips an kreps going.swb-mojave suspension-hobbywing bl150a spectrum 2050kv. No fans working,body mounts busted,zip tied together.
Tried killing it last 5 runs so I can tear apart an rebuid.diffs are outa fluid tires are ballooning to softballs..keeps going🤷‍♂️unkillable????running on 4s with big pinion..

View attachment 168556

View attachment 168557

View attachment 168558

View attachment 168559

View attachment 168560

View attachment 168561
Give it to me. It'll last a quarter pack before I kill it. You're just not trying hard enough.

Now you are trying to steal my rig? :ROFLMAO: Thank you K-Bash. This really means a lot to me. I cant wait to try out a center diff and not pop slider shafts every run.
I'll sell you a heavily modified Notorious 6s if you want. I might be reducing the fleet once again in the not to distant future.

Give it to me. It'll last a quarter pack before I kill it. You're just not trying hard enough.
I drank 12 pack beer an gave it all I could on 4s..UNBREAKABLE..pm your address,I got about 4 rc car shipments I'm bout to hit up post office wed.add you on the list..

I'll sell you a heavily modified Notorious 6s if you want. I might be reducing the fleet once again in the not to distant future.
J you got bit by the speed bug too huh..lol..im gonna keep 1 basher (mojave-kraton hybrid).3 speedruners

J you got bit by the speed bug too huh..lol..im gonna keep 1 basher (mojave-kraton hybrid).3 speedruners
I'm keeping the Kraton EXB, the two 3s rigs and the Typhon 6s speed runner. The Kraton is a beast and I enjoy running it so much more lately. Pointless to have two bashers when I barely have enough time or space to run one. The speed rigs sit in my car every day hoping to find a small stretch of road to just get out and send them. The Notorious era is finally coming to an end after 2 and a half years of killer bashing.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back