tower hobbie great service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazekxt46

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 3s
well I had a guy call me today from Tower just to ask me how I like my mega 4x4 and if I had any issues with it.
I've been buying from tower for years and no one has ever called me untill now. wow I thought that was very nice of him to call. great job tower

Thank you @chazekxt46 for the post.
In this crybaby world, it's refreshing to hear a call-out of the positive nature.

Truer words never spoken @WoodiE !

Tower Hobbys; my 2nd fav place to shop, [behind Total Wine...] :cool:

Tower did the same with me too. I recently bought a Granite 4x4 for my daughter through them and they just called to check in and see how my experience has been with it so far. He said to consider him as an inside contact from here on out should I ever need anything or have questions.

I actually made it a point to create this account (i came across this thread a couple days ago) and give them a shout out and public thank you because customer service like this needs to be rewarded and known especially with the current state Hobbico is in. I will be buying from them again without a doubt.

Also, this is my first post so hey all and thanks for all of the great info. This forum has been extremely helpful....any question that I have had about my Kraton or Granite 4x4 has been answered on here so thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back